Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Teesiee university social work

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hannah
    Sorry just got this, been camping with the kids. That sounds great I'll find u on Facebook what's your full name and Kathryn? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi ladies,
    Ive been away myself so just found this. Have either of you booked in for enrolment yet?
    I.m not on fb Christine, its too much drama to deal with

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Hope u had a lovely time, yes I've picked the 16th between 11-11:30 slot, what about u? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we did thanks. ive picked the 17th 10.30-11.00. Ive logged on for that pre reg enrolment and cant seem to find any info on freshers week timetable or anything. All the girls i studied my access course with have theirs albeit different courses. Have you got any info on this christine? Hope you had a great time camping!

ReputationRep:
    please add me on facebook - hannah dunne - my picture is a pic of me and my mum on a beach and i work at caroline webb so check that before adding cant wait to hear from u

ReputationRep:
    Hello ladies,

How did enrolment go Christine?
    Are you booked in to go Hannah?

ReputationRep:
    Heya yes I've booked to enrol on Monday the 19th 😊

ReputationRep:
    Fab, its all becoming real now and exciting
    Have you settled into your accomodation well Hannah?

ReputationRep:
    im not in accommodation yet - you cant go till the 25th so one week to go till i can

ReputationRep:
    Ah right!
    Wow, the day before induction :eek:! I would of thought you would of been in and settled already. How are you feeling about it all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betsmum)
    Ah right!
    Wow, the day before induction :eek:! I would of thought you would of been in and settled already. How are you feeling about it all?
    i know right i dont know im pretty nervous i still dont know the times tablei have a metting at 10 so i hope it does not crash with the introduction to social work

ReputationRep:
    http://sohsc.tees.ac.uk/sites/welcome/

Try the above link. It has the timetables and other useful info that will help you. Youre bound to be nervous but come Monday you will have a whole new community of students around you......us!! I.m looking forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betsmum)
    http://sohsc.tees.ac.uk/sites/welcome/

Try the above link. It has the timetables and other useful info that will help you. Youre bound to be nervous but come Monday you will have a whole new community of students around you......us!! I.m looking forward to meeting you
    thankk u so much will have to try and rearagge my meeting and how come its not on the blackbored?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea,
    College friends if mine going onto different uni courses have all had their timetables through blackboard.

ReputationRep:
    ill ask when i enrol on monday coz i feel that this may not be the correct one or something - i hate it i wish they sent it in an email- do we need to have any books or knowlege before we come??? im nervous that everyone already knows everyone and there clueless as ever

ReputationRep:
    That is the correct link. Christine on here gave me it too and through an email with the student support officer i had this week, she gave me the exact same link.
    Dont worry about not knowing anyone, i dont other than chatting to yourself and christine on here.
    Were all in the same boat so to speak............and i.m clueless ! 😊
    I.m looking forward to igniting my brain cells again after nearly 4 months of them being on 'holiday' 😂
    I.m turning up on the day with a notepad, pen and myself, no books or revised knowledge

ReputationRep:
    thank god and im just always feel the dumb one in class i hope its not like that in uni for once but if so i hope someone can help bt thanks so much for heling me on timestable

ReputationRep:
    Aww i.m sure you will be fine. No one is going to know anything at first, thats what we're there for, to start from scratch.

Enrolment went ok. Picked up student card, filled some forms in, attended an i t induction and that was it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ladies my name is Shirley I am also starting the course on Monday. I look forward to meeting you all.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Shirley

I.m Kathryn. Looking forward to meeting you too . Exciting times ahead!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.