Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My bf likes almost every pics of a girl and he liked her belly pic? Watch

(Original post by Makeup2)
    My bf doesnt know i have instagram, i just use it to see what he is like.
    Didn't go any further because **** girls like this.

Rationalise it however you like. It's invasive and not okay. The worse part is you know this else you wouldn't hide it.

(Original post by Makeup2)
    My bf doesnt know i have instagram, i just use it to see what he is like.
    Ive noticed that hes always liking a girls pics and he mostly likes almost every girls pics

Should i be worried about this

He doesn't comment on the pictures though and he doesnt have any posts or anything.. he likes pics of girls showing their cleavage and they are half naked....
    Please someone advice me! Im desperate to know..
    I know i should ask him that but hesays he loves me and all that

He has also recently taken emojis off my name on his contact and saved my number and when i asked him that he said it must've been error and that novody has emojis in their name not even his mum and then he did say sorry to me.

He is talking to me less and tells me that he is busy with driving lessons and college coursework. He doesn't text me like how he used to. Im not sure if i should dump him.when i told him i love him he said he loves me more.
    Alright, by having those 1st doubts suggests your relationship isn't even on a strong foundation nor do you eve have trust in each other.

Firstly, every guy is still going to be attracted to a fit girl as :tong: the same way with a girl finding attractive guys as :drool: regardless if your in a relationship as that is normal. What is more important is that you can trust each other and know that your partner isn't going to act on it.

Emojis mean s... :lol: and granted that your partner is in "college" and assuming you are in college yourself it seems your both not at the right level of maturity for a relationship given that since you/your partner is in college you/partner will be growing/evolving as a person you're obviously going to change as a person.

Essentially, talk to him.

ReputationRep:
    Does he know these girls? If not who cares, whats the big deal?

ReputationRep:
    I think him talking to you less is more concerning than liking some pictures....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ananaz)
    Don't you think if it was that easy to do she would have done it already? :curious:
    I think it's quite clear she is unable to trust him, or even attempt to trust him, as seen by the fact she has had a secret instagram account for the sole purpose of monitoring him for a while. That goes beyond 'if it was that easy' to 'she has trust issues'.

(Original post by Arkasia)
    I think it's quite clear she is unable to trust him, or even attempt to trust him, as seen by the fact she has had a secret instagram account for the sole purpose of monitoring him for a while. That goes beyond 'if it was that easy' to 'she has trust issues'.
    Teenage Boys in general aren't trustworthy it's common knowledge what guy so real like and the fact that at he's actually doing gwhat he's doing proves my point.

(not talking about boys here on TSR who have probably evaluated life from every aspect before making any decision life and thought about the consequences of everything)

also the fact that she has an account specifically to stalk him is weird but generally if a girl has an IG she probably does check her discovery tab n see what ppl including/especially her boyf are liking etc.

I know my spelling is f'ed up but cba to correct anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Teenage Boys in general aren't trustworthy it's common knowledge what guy so real like and the fact that at he's actually doing gwhat he's doing proves my point.

(not talking about boys here on TSR who have probably evaluated life from every aspect before making any decision life and thought about the consequences of everything)

also the fact that she has an account specifically to stalk him is weird but generally if a girl has an IG she probably does check her discovery tab n see what ppl including/especially her boyf are liking etc.
    I don't know what kind of paranoid misandrists you talk to, but it isn't common knowledge at all. Guys aren't generally all manwhores, and if you think most guys would so willingly cheat on their girlfriend, you have some issues you need to sort out.

She said she made the account to 'see what he is really like', so the reason for creation is all that matters - her paranoia and overbearing insecurity caused her to spy on her boyfriend, when I'm sure a perfectly good conversation can be had. Regardless of what happened, if the boyfriend finds out she made the account, the relationship will be ruined.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.