Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Revision gorup chat Watch

(Original post by Jonsmith98)
    Lilac point siamese Great cat, horrible study pal and very talkative.

Attachment 527823
    I thought it was a siamese, love those cats!
    Hehe does it distract you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiniun)
    It looks beautifully chaotic
    I wish I had that
    "beautifully chaotic" David Attenbrough couldn't have descirbed it better aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    I thought it was a siamese, love those cats!
    Hehe does it disract you...
    I guess I could say she is CATastrophic to my revison progress...

I guess I could say she is CATastrophic to my revison progress...
    Haha
    I'm getting a cat like that! I did a lot of research and they sound like such an amazing pet to have. They do require a lot of attention right

ReputationRep:
    Haha
    I'm getting a cat like that! I did a lot of research and they sound like such an amazing pet to have. They do require a lot of attention right
    Having lived with cats my whole life I can confrim they are amazing pets. They do require lots of attention, but also sleep a lot. As kittens they are very playful and as long as you keep playing with them as they get older they do retain there playful instincts. Cat's are not like dogs, they do what they want to do. You will be viewed by them as their personal servant that gives them food, water and attention when required. Otherwise you will find them in the nearest warmest quietest place in your house.

So yeah, if you play with them and give them fuss they will become your best friend. In fact because im revising in my room all the time, I spend more time with my cat than i do with people at the moment! Its brilliant!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    yea, sure...... for GCSEs tho

ReputationRep:
    I have a bad bluetack habit, i have a feeling when i go to uni im going to be fined a lot for marking the walls with bluetack :/
    omg I have this habit too, but I don't write on the walls but on the cupboard, i don't know why though!! I always stick papers on the windows as well so I guess I'll be facing a problem adjusting when I go to uni

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Good luck to the ones that have english today! Including me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs!!
    Oh well, good luck then!! The idea of making a revision group is great i believe, if there's not enough people, you can always make threads for the subject on tsr

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.