Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    if you have a doctors note you get your predicted grade
    The exam board doesn't know your predicted grade. You can be awarded marks if you miss part of the assessment but you have to have taken at least 50% of it for this to be possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    My first exam starts on the 17th may and i am so ill at the moment, my head, body aches, i need sleep despite sleeping for more than enough. not saying i'll miss my exams because im too ill but what if that does happen?
    My brother's AS exams were in the middle of his kidney transplant process, so he sat his exams on dialysis in a hospital room by himself with an external invigilator and a nurse there too- talk to a doctor/school nurse or see if you can arrange to sit it in another room in the school? My friend had a similar virus and felt faint too, so she was allowed to sit it in another room to 'calm her down' and she claimed it helped.

Sleep it off, have baths and stay hydrated then all should be well b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    This is not true.
    Lmao sleepover w/ your head of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Mine is french and bio on the same day -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's weird, I have those exams too. b1,b2,b3 and aqa french. Are you feeling confident? I'm not
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ukila)
    That's weird, I have those exams too. b1,b2,b3 and aqa french. Are you feeling confident? I'm not
    yes, my exam board is noice with triple science, I've done my B1 and B2 in year 10 + january this year so all i have is B3 left. for french im worried about listenings, you know how fast those native speakers speak :s

ReputationRep:
    Oh, poor you :-(, I am so ill right now, I can barely leave my bed. I'm doing as much revision as I can but my eyes hurt, my head hurts, I can't concentrate at all. I'm glad I'm ill now though because I've still got fifteen days until my exam so hopefully I won't be ill on the day :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    This is not true.
    Well this is what my HOY said happened once.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by saladays)
    Oh, poor you :-(, I am so ill right now, I can barely leave my bed. I'm doing as much revision as I can but my eyes hurt, my head hurts, I can't concentrate at all. I'm glad I'm ill now though because I've still got fifteen days until my exam so hopefully I won't be ill on the day :-)
    speaking of which, i am recovering and feel better this evening. i can empathise with the eye ache and headache too, my teeth was also throbbing D: good luck! hope you recover soon

ReputationRep:
    I got ebola, so I just had to do my exams in quarantine with an external invigilator...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.