Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Environmental Studies AS Level Revision Notes Here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs98)
    No way! There's 3 of us on here doing that then🙈 It is, I agree😂 Why did you decide to do the whole thing by yourself?
    Because I did really poor in chemistry last year and needed 2 sciences at B to get into uni😂 I'm already doing biology so the only other option was Environmental banter because there's no chance I was gonna try physics😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought that haha! I think a lot of people in my class struggled with it though, so I think it's quite a tough subject in general. Also, the same question never seems to come up twice, so past papers don't really help that much!
    They never had the same question but they had similar things come up, especially with the EIA and green belt, but I would learn the answers they gave then apply them to the next question and it'd wrong😂
    Oh well, hopefully the examinors will be nice 😊

ReputationRep:
    They never had the same question but they had similar things come up, especially with the EIA and green belt, but I would learn the answers they gave then apply them to the next question and it'd wrong😂
    Oh well, hopefully the examinors will be nice 😊
    Haha yeah. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathan020698)
    Because I did really poor in chemistry last year and needed 2 sciences at B to get into uni😂 I'm already doing biology so the only other option was Environmental banter because there's no chance I was gonna try physics😂
    Oh fair enough! I did biol and chem too but i was also doing pe and german (both of which I dropped after AS) so I needed another subject, I find it quite interesting though and it does seem to cross quite a bit with Biology, which is fortunate😊 What do you plan on doing in uni?

ReputationRep:
    Oh fair enough! I did biol and chem too but i was also doing pe and german (both of which I dropped after AS) so I needed another subject, I find it quite interesting though and it does seem to cross quite a bit with Biology, which is fortunate😊 What do you plan on doing in uni?
    I'm planning to do BioMed at uni but need fairly decent grades which I'm not too sure I'll meet tbh haha wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to do BioMed at uni but need fairly decent grades which I'm not too sure I'll meet tbh haha wbu?
    That sounds quite cool to be fair, i'm sure you will be fine😊 physiotherapy! I also need quite decent grades haha, do you think the unis will pity us for teaching ourselves a whole a level?😂

ReputationRep:
    That sounds quite cool to be fair, i'm sure you will be fine😊 physiotherapy! I also need quite decent grades haha, do you think the unis will pity us for teaching ourselves a whole a level?😂
    Ah nice that sounds good! And hahah yeah I was hoping that😂 Might drop em a cheeky email and be like "mate look I taught myself the entire course in like 8 months so Yano give me a break yeah" 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice that sounds good! And hahah yeah I was hoping that😂 Might drop em a cheeky email and be like "mate look I taught myself the entire course in like 8 months so Yano give me a break yeah" 😂
    Yey!!! We are three of us now.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahhaha

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for posting these notes - they're super helpful! Got the unit 2 exam this week so hopefully it'll go better than the unit 1 exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turnstone2)
    Thanks so much for posting these notes - they're super helpful! Got the unit 2 exam this week so hopefully it'll go better than the unit 1 exam!
    Thank you Turnstone2, I'm so glad you've found them helpful! Best of luck for unit 2!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorow fellow environmental studiers, hope this exam doesn't Spoil(heaps) your grade #bants

ReputationRep:
    how did you all do?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.