Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

THIS is why I don't go to fitness expos.... Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    please elaborate :vader:
    Essentially Janoy has an army of "fans" who are more than happy to flood the social media of people he decides he doesn't like, or just feels like trolling. He's a big Star Wars fan, obviously.

(Original post by Josb)
    I should have never googled PMMA side effects. :afraid:
    :nope:

Google Palumboism next.

ReputationRep:
    Such a scummy thing to do, non functional meat head will drop dead soon enough anyway, hitting retarded people is a new low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Essentially Janoy has an army of "fans" who are more than happy to flood the social media of people he decides he doesn't like, or just feels like trolling. He's a big Star Wars fan, obviously.

Google Palumboism next.
    Just to confirm, Genova is retarded right? I've never watched any of his videos before hearing about Rich slapping him.

What's worse is he basically coerced the guy into doing it since you can clearly hear him say no at first.

Going to hell for laughing at this

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Just to confirm, Genova is retarded right? I've never watched any of his videos before hearing about Rich slapping him.

What's worse is he basically coerced the guy into doing it since you can clearly hear him say no at first.
    Genova definitely does have some learning difficulties, and possibly some mental health issues as well. He didn't want to have a slap fight with Rich, he wanted to have a pose off. Jason was never going to defend himself and that is why Rich decided to mess with him. I understand being pissed off with Jason's antics because he does some stupid **** but I think hitting him - even in a somewhat playful manner - crossed the line.

Jason's history is pretty amusing, and I still like to watch The Delray Misfits videos.

http://genovapedia.org/cliffs.html

ReputationRep:
    Genova definitely does have some learning difficulties, and possibly some mental health issues as well. He didn't want to have a slap fight with Rich, he wanted to have a pose off. Jason was never going to defend himself and that is why Rich decided to mess with him. I understand being pissed off with Jason's antics because he does some stupid **** but I think hitting him - even in a somewhat playful manner - crossed the line.

Jason's history is pretty amusing, and I still like to watch The Delray Misfits videos.

http://genovapedia.org/cliffs.html
    He pretty much hit him because he could, a lot of people are talking about how an MMA fighter dared Rich to touch him in the past and all rich did was say 'Come on bro I'm just a bodybuilder of course I'm not gonna pick a fight with you'.

Argh I hate this guy now. Leave social media antics there because that's exactly what they are.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    He pretty much hit him because he could, a lot of people are talking about how an MMA fighter dared Rich to touch him in the past and all rich did was say 'Come on bro I'm just a bodybuilder of course I'm not gonna pick a fight with you'.

Argh I hate this guy now. Leave social media antics there because that's exactly what they are.
    Yes, I think I remember something like that happening a while ago. Not wanting to fight a trained fighter is sensible and, to be fair to Rich, it isn't like he tried to hurt Jason physically, just humiliate him. I think that is probably worse though given how much of Jason's identity and self worth is tied to his position within the fitness community. He acted like a **** and, while I'm not gong to waste more of my life watching reaction videos by other dull youtubers, I would guess that the consensus is that Rich at the very least showed poor judgement. He should have acted like an adult and risen above it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think I remember something like that happening a while ago. Not wanting to fight a trained fighter is sensible and, to be fair to Rich, it isn't like he tried to hurt Jason physically, just humiliate him. I think that is probably worse though given how much of Jason's identity and self worth is tied to his position within the fitness community. He acted like a **** and, while I'm not gong to waste more of my life watching reaction videos by other dull youtubers, I would guess that the consensus is that Rich at the very least showed poor judgement. He should have acted like an adult and risen above it.
    Yeah, I always thought Piana was smarter than he looked though but apparently not. So ironic he did that because Genova made him 'look bad' but now everyone thinks he's a complete c**** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    An oil-filled walking pharmacy slapping around an intellectually challenged delusional crackpot because he insulted him over the internet. I knew these things were full of *******s, but FFS...

lmao dam. To be fair there's a load of other reasons not to go.... because they're ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.