Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Thank you! Yep, Guy's

Oh wow, it sounds really good! What made you decide against accepting a place there for next year?

Ooh, nice! What course??

Yep, I'll be at guy's which should be fun It's such a pretty campus!
    I didn't attend the interview so I wasn't really given a choice of accepting or rejecting anything tbh

ReputationRep:
    How did you manage to get an insane ukcat score?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vivi11)
    Wow congrads! Care to share any quick revision tips ?
    Happy to! AS/GCSE/A2?? And what subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    How did you manage to get an insane ukcat score?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ngl, it was through a lotttt of work - My exam was booked for the 1st of September and I started prep about a month before that. I worked hard every single day of that month (excluding 5 days of holiday and a few more days of procrastination) and did so much practice that VR/AR/DA were practically coming out of my ears by the end of summer :lol:

If you want more specific tips, feel free to post on my wall and I'll give a more detailed response XD

ReputationRep:
    A level: Law, Religious studies and English Lit&Lang
    Law is fine, its the RS and Eng I am worried about. I am doing both AS & A2, as I have decided to resit all my AS exams

(Original post by thechemistress)
    Happy to! AS/GCSE/A2?? And what subject?

ReputationRep:
    Expensive, but it's going to be a great time I can tell you that much. The last time I was in London, I felt inadequate next to all the fashionable and beautiful people...so yeah, be prepared for that too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.