Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calzs34)
    Sorry i don't know as I don't do edexcel, only AQA, best of luck in the exam.
    Thanks and good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calzs34)
    It's going okay at the moment, got 42 and 47 in the specimen papers which I wasn't too pleased about, but I have room for improvement! It is a struggle especially as we're the first year soo annoying, hopefully they'll compensate that with lower grade boundaries, how's your papers going? If you need help I might be able to just shoot me a PM .
    I'm doing one of the specimens as a mock in class and it's going horrible, when I look at the mark scheme for the other specimen that we got for homework, I want the ground to swallow me up :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    Are the required practicals going to appear in both paper 1 and 2 or just paper 2. the spec says they will only come up in the second paper but my teacher said they could potientially come up in both

Any clarification?
    Hi! I moved this to the Physics Exams forum for you as it may be helpful to other students

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me the possible sources of uncertainty or error that could occur in a circuit experiment? I am also doing edexcel physics unit 3 paper this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    I do AQA too! I know what you mean.
    I did one of the specimen papers for homework and it was so horrible! The mark scheme was very unusual and the answers just as bad. I'm currently doing the other specimen as a mock in class and honestly, its just as bad. I don't know whether I am actually going to pass this year.
    don't worry- just do your best- hope you all the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vintage456)
    don't worry- just do your best- hope you all the best
    And you! Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.