Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    He knows how the system works, after all, he has been paying of politicians for years. Also, Presidents surround themselves with a team of advisors.

Clinton has experience yes, but experience at doing a bad job.
    yeah thats fair enough, i just feel he's full of ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chantalc)
    Why exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Why exactly?
    racist, misogynistic, wants to ban Muslims from the US and build a bloody wall using Mexico's money?

ReputationRep:
    And Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton isn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    And Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton isn't?
    I was purely talking about Trump, not comparing them to the other candidates 🙃🙃🙃

ReputationRep:
    racist, misogynistic, wants to ban Muslims from the US and build a bloody wall using Mexico's money?
    Can you provide evidence of the first 2
    Did Isis or did they not say they would send in terrorists with refugees? Have Muslims not been committed extreme sex crimes across Europe?
    Do 80% of females crossing the border illegally get raped?

Feminists complain about rape culture and want to import one so they support Hilary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Well, of course its a little bit more complex than that, but yeah, this is the result of inflammatory speech and Hitler-like rhetoric
    Could you please give an example of Hiter-like rhetoric from Trump?

ReputationRep:
    Feminists complain about rape culture and want to import one so they support Hilary.
    Fun fact: Hillary as a lawyer defended a child rapist knowing he was guilty and later laughed about it.

ReputationRep:
    I was purely talking about Trump, not comparing them to the other candidates 🙃🙃🙃
    What is the point of that? It isn't like there are any other candidates who have a chance to succeed so you should be comparing the candidates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlTheCuck)
    Fun fact: Hillary as a lawyer defended a child rapist knowing he was guilty and later laughed about it.
    You just got back from picking up your girlfriends kids?

ReputationRep:
    You have fallen for the lies.

How exactly is he racist? I would like to know which race he is against exactly.

Why is building a wall so bad? Lots of places in the world have walls and fences etc.

ReputationRep:

How exactly is he racist? I would like to know which race he is against exactly.

Why is building a wall so bad? Lots of places in the world have walls and fences etc.
    Borders are racist

ReputationRep:
    You just got back from picking up your girlfriends kids?
    No, they are staying at my wife's boyfriend today

ReputationRep:
    So you have a night to clean everything up for when she gets back.

ReputationRep:
    Did Isis or did they not say they would send in terrorists with refugees? Have Muslims not been committed extreme sex crimes across Europe?
    Do 80% of females crossing the border illegally get raped?

come at me with some sources to back that up.

What is the point of that? It isn't like there are any other candidates who have a chance to succeed so you should be comparing the candidates.
    well that wasn't the point of my post but okay, i shouldn't be doing anything thanks.

Muslims lolololol? he thinks every Muslim is part of ISIS smh.

ReputationRep:
    I bet she told you she had a black granddaddy too, which is why the kids came out dark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohgeez)
    I bet she told she told she had a black granddaddy too, which is why the kids came out dark.
    No, she said sometimes kids come out black randomly, I nodded in agreement.

ReputationRep:
    come at me with some sources to back that up.

well that wasn't the point of my post but okay, i shouldn't be doing anything thanks.

Muslims lolololol? he thinks every Muslim is part of ISIS smh.
    What race are Muslims exactly?

ReputationRep:
    What race are Muslims exactly?
    if you're just going to pick at every single word i say, I'm done. If you want to be specific, he's Islamophobic.

ReputationRep:
    if you're just going to pick at every single word i say, I'm done. If you want to be specific, he's Islamophobic.
    So he is such a terrible guy just because he doesn't want Muslims to move to the US for a while? You seem to find it easy to hate people.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.