Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are MOST girls so annoying? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry for the provocative title but it's a serious question. I guess guys can be really annoying too but... we can't compete with them, no way.

It's way easier to work with men. Maybe it's a coincidence but I don't think so because I've worked at a few places and I'm positive, every time I preferred working with guys.

I have about 8 or 10 female friends and there are 2 things that they ALL have in common and I can't stand. They are too emotional and they have severe mood swings.

Am I just a misogynistic prick or does anyone else think the same thing?
    You thinking of going gay?

ReputationRep:
    It's always seemed to me that in general men seem to be able to get along better in a team. Women on the other hand seem to usually be better suited to working independently. Just one of those differences between the sexes I think. Same goes to women being more emotional than men; just how we've evolved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Tbh females just like annoying the male species, i am guilty

But mood swings happens because of hormones and all that
    Men have hormones as well...don't blame whinginess on chemicals come on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Men have hormones as well...don't blame whinginess on chemicals come on
    Yeah you try survivung every month when your body prepares you for pregnancy and you dont actually become pregnant--you just on your period

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you try survivung every month when your body prepares you for pregnancy and you dont actually become pregnant--you just on your period
    I know about PMS moods and all that but girls have been annoying before they could even menstruate

ReputationRep:
    I know about PMS moods and all that but girls have been annoying before they could even menstruate
    You're talking about children now. Thats creepy af

ReputationRep:
    The two things I don't like about some girls is that they tend to be very judgemental, particularly when with a group of other girls so they have some sort of 'back up' & some are just very two-faced (I'm a girl myself).

ReputationRep:
    You're talking about children now. Thats creepy af
    How is it creepy saying girls have always been annoyin even before they could use menstruation as a excuse...?
    You're thinking sexually about children now. Thats creepy af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)
    The two things I don't like about some girls is that they tend to be very judgemental, particularly when with a group of other girls so they have some sort of 'back up' & some are just very two-faced (I'm a girl myself).
    I think blokes do that too, they let the opinions of their mates kinda control how they date or who they approach on a nite out. I try not to and go for who I want.

ReputationRep:
    I think blokes do that too, they let the opinions of their mates kinda control how they date or who they approach on a nite out. I try not to and go for who I want.
    Really? What sort of things do they say? Just judging the girl by her appearance and all?

ReputationRep:
    How is it creepy saying girls have always been annoyin even before they could use menstruation as a excuse...?
    You're thinking sexually about children now. Thats creepy af.

yeah bcos before a girl gets her first ever period, she is a girl, and most get it around the ages of 11 and 13, still a child.

not even thinking sexually wtf, and girls will be girls. boys are equally as annoying. both genders are annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)
    Really? What sort of things do they say? Just judging the girl by her appearance and all?
    Yea like let's say you've a wingman he will direct you to a certain female or if you point to a girl you fancy and your mate doesn't he'll take the mick and discourage, or he'll hype up a female he thinks is hot and then someone decides to chat her up for points, stuff like that. I'm just on about a group influencing how someone acts even in the male sex.

ReputationRep:
    yeah bcos before a girl gets her first ever period, she is a girl, and most get it around the ages of 11 and 13, still a child.

not even thinking sexually wtf, and girls will be girls. boys are equally as annoying. both genders are annoying.
    Okayyyy....The whole girls were annoying even before they could menstruate was a joke btw...

ReputationRep:
    Okayyyy....The whole girls were annoying even before they could menstruate was a joke btw...
    GOOD

ReputationRep:
    Yea like let's say you've a wingman he will direct you to a certain female or if you point to a girl you fancy and your mate doesn't he'll take the mick and discourage, or he'll hype up a female he thinks is hot and then someone decides to chat her up for points, stuff like that. I'm just on about a group influencing how someone acts even in the male sex.
    If a guy hypes a girl up and i'm not attracted to her i'm more likely to question his taste than score points to impress him.

ReputationRep:
    GOOD
    Just kiddin. I meant it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    If a guy hypes a girl up and i'm not attracted to her i'm more likely to question his taste than score points to impress him.
    Well yea if you think she's ugly I said your mates would clown you but assuming everyone actually kinda agreed she was fit someone sooner or later is gonna approach just to get her 1st you know what i mean?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl myself and even I agree guys are easier to work with.

Though I do have to say that when you compare my friendship group to the group in my class there is a big difference. My friends and I are very chilled most of the time, a lot of the time we either don't care or act like everything is cool. And also it's partly because we don't have any emotional and dramatic friendship issues or boy drama.

ReputationRep:
    It's all down to the chemicals in modern cosmetic products.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    People

What a bunch of *******s
    Well said, Roy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.