Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What means so much to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My books and just being alone with cupcakes and pasta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Sex is a natural part of life, most people end up doing it and sometimes so taboo.

It is but I want to make every moment last with music.

I love pretty much every genre of music but Justin Bieber is not an artist I listen to unfortunately, sorry
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I love pretty much every genre of music but Justin Bieber is not an artist I listen to unfortunately, sorry
    I said that last year and I ended up liking half of his album! I'm currently playing Chase and Status

ReputationRep:
    my mum <3

ReputationRep:
    I said that last year and I ended up liking half of his album! I'm currently playing Chase and Status
    I'm not a massive fan of them, I saw them on my 18th bday at Fabric and then again at Reading Festival, infact I've seen them a few times tbh!

But I like the song Streetlife I think its called.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and art
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    My volunteering

EDIT: Oh and my cat
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I'm not a massive fan of them, I saw them on my 18th bday at Fabric and then again at Reading Festival, infact I've seen them a few times tbh!

But I like the song Streetlife I think its called.
    Same here, I just discovered them again as I've been listening to music from several years ago. Blind Faith is probably my favourite but there are several out there. One band that I always listen to when revising and stuff is the Prodigy, something about them motivates me.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely my books!

They have helped me escape some very sad days.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Definitely my books!

They have helped me escape some very sad days.
    I love reading, sadly I don't do enough of it as I never have time. What do you like to read?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My pets, family and partner. They all inspire me to keep going and bring out the best in me and make me happier than anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    My mum. I was her birthday present.
    You have the same bday as her

ReputationRep:
    I love reading, sadly I don't do enough of it as I never have time. What do you like to read?
    I read classics mostly I just love them because in my opinion every emotion is intensified in classics, likely because of the era they are written in. Some of my favourites are Jane Erye, Wuthering Heights, A Passage to India, Woman in White, Pride and prejudice (is okay to start off with...but mehhh...), I'm reading Les Mis currently but I need to stop because of exams.

I do like Historical fiction, I've read "Outlander" (famous historical fiction book series) although I didn't love it... at the time I did, now it's a bit meh... I have read half of "Taming of the Queen" and it is really good so far! (but I've left it unfinished because tbh it isn't exactly a page turner, it is beautifully written though).

I really like Dystopias, but I have yet to read '1984', 'Animal Farm' and Huxley's 'Brave New World' (the famous ones). I just LOVED Margaret Atwoods 'The Handmaid's Tale' and the more you read and re-search into it, the more you realise how amazing it is! I need to read more of Atwood, it's on my list for the summer!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I read classics mostly I just love them because in my opinion every emotion is intensified in classics, likely because of the era they are written in. Some of my favourites are Jane Erye, Wuthering Heights, A Passage to India, Woman in White, Pride and prejudice (is okay to start off with...but mehhh...), I'm reading Les Mis currently but I need to stop because of exams.

I do like Historical fiction, I've read "Outlander" (famous historical fiction book series) although I didn't love it... at the time I did, now it's a bit meh... I have read half of "Taming of the Queen" and it is really good so far! (but I've left it unfinished because tbh it isn't exactly a page turner, it is beautifully written though).

I really like Dystopias, but I have yet to read '1984', 'Animal Farm' and Huxley's 'Brave New World' (the famous ones). I just LOVED Margaret Atwoods 'The Handmaid's Tale' and the more you read and re-search into it, the more you realise how amazing it is! I need to read more of Atwood, it's on my list for the summer!
    Ooh I must read them as they will help with my personal statement! I do English Literature so reading is something I do a lot but I never read books outside the A Level syllabus. What subjects do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I must read them as they will help with my personal statement! I do English Literature so reading is something I do a lot but I never read books outside the A Level syllabus. What subjects do you do?
    English lit, history and politics. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    music, my job, and my friends

ReputationRep:
    My dog lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend without a doubt

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    English lit, history and politics. Yourself?
    Same here except I do Media and English Language. I wish I did History alongside Literature which is my favourite subject! What are you thinking for a degree?

ReputationRep:
    x
    Ugh, PRSOM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.