Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camila Cabello)
    Posting in a foreign language without providing a translation is against the rules. Reported.

Someone who openly supports a "coalition of Islamist and Salfaist units", nice.
    What can I say..Sunnis will never learn..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    What can I say..Sunnis will never learn..
    The problem is, if we identify the problem of their extremism then they will just feel more marginalised, which will contribute to their radicalisation, so it's like a self-fulfilling cycle.

ReputationRep:
    The problem is, if we identify the problem of their extremism then they will just feel more marginalised, which will contribute to their radicalisation, so it's like a self-fulfilling cycle.
    How many more Shias, Ahmadis, Christians etc. have to die because of Sunni extremism..How many?

ReputationRep:
    How many more Shias, Ahmadis, Christians etc. have to die because of Sunni extremism..How many?
    Shia militias can also be a problem, but yes, no other group reaches quite the level of savagery or depravity as Sunni extremists.

ReputationRep:
    Shia militias can also be a problem, but yes, no other group reaches quite the level of savagery or depravity as Sunni extremists.
    Shia mitias dont go around killing innocent people Only Shias have been protecting Christians in Lebanon from groups like ISIS, Huzbut Tahirir and Al Nusra in Lebanon

ReputationRep:
    Shia mitias dont go around killing innocent people Only Shias have been protecting Christians in Lebanon from groups like ISIS, Huzbut Tahirir and Al Nusra in Lebanon
    Sadly Shia militias have also committed war crimes in Syria.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/01/31/...s-shia-militia

ReputationRep:
    Posting in a foreign language without providing a translation is against the rules. Reported.

Someone who openly supports a "coalition of Islamist and Salfaist units", nice.
    The difference between Bashar and what is termed as the 'Islamists' is that Bashar butchers civilians whereas the 'Islamists' butcher Bashar and his Iranian allies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedMA99)
    As the title says
    what is it tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    The difference between Bashar and what is termed as the 'Islamists' is that Bashar butchers civilians whereas the 'Islamists' butcher Bashar and his Iranian allies.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night brother.

ReputationRep:
    Bash bash

ReputationRep:
    Whatever helps you sleep at night brother.
    Thank you for your concern. I feel better knowing criminals are receiving the justice they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your concern. I feel better knowing criminals are receiving the justice they deserve.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...uthern-aleppo/

Same here, brother. :five:

Inshallah the Syrian Army will continue to decimate the Salafi and Sunni terrorists. :cool:

ReputationRep:

Same here, brother. :five:

Inshallah the Syrian Army will continue to decimate the Salafi and Sunni terrorists. :cool:
    From your same hezbulati source :

Look at the dates.

ReputationRep:
    From your same hezbulati source :

Look at the dates.
    Why waste lives when they can retreat then send in air-strikes?

I love the smell of rotting jihadis in the morning. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I stand with Bashar Al Asad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why waste lives when they can retreat then send in air-strikes?

I love the smell of rotting jihadis in the morning. :sogood:
    Lool, someone should've sent the memo to the Iranians who lost 13 so called advisors.

ReputationRep:
    Lool, someone should've sent the memo to the Iranians who lost 13 so called advisors.
    Lol they are religious idiots fighting a war abroad for a corrupt dictator, I have no sympathy for them either.

Islamists killing Islamists, magical. :moon:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.