Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

when a girl says personality matters... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    Personality matters once you meet their minimum requirements
    YASSS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellybelly1991)
    Admittedly you don't bang a personality! however, if a guy has an amazing personality, that wins hands down for me and most girls (I assume) over the cheek boned buff lad who has the personality of a damp sock! But if both have a great personality, the good-looking guy would probably win on the dating front
    Actually you do bang personality.

If a guy just stood there looking at the floor and asked you what you wanted to do to him you'd put your clothes back on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    :lol:
    get out of here you blue pilled cuck
    Whatever the **** that means
    Google more pics yea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Actually you do bang personality.

If a guy just stood there looking at the floor and asked you what you wanted to do to him you'd put your clothes back on.
    Haha!! Ok..point well made! But you don't look at someones personality and thing 'I want to bang that witty personality'..? or do you?

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly you don't bang a personality! however, if a guy has an amazing personality, that wins hands down for me and most girls (I assume) over the cheek boned buff lad who has the personality of a damp sock! But if both have a great personality, the good-looking guy would probably win on the dating front
    You do **** personality though because you can get good looking ppl who are boring in the sack

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew girl to talk to, so I can test this.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!! Ok..point well made! But you don't look at someones personality and thing 'I want to bang that witty personality'..? or do you?
    People do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    People do!
    Good thing I go for personalities then, gives you lot a chance.. (jokes)

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for girls but for me if a girl is too passive and boring it definitely puts me off, not saying I wouldn't but it hasn't the same effect.

If a girl speaks a foreign language for example, almost an instant turn on for me.

What really gets you girls going? Is it the guys looks or the attitude? I think you'd have a hard time deciding on that one.

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for girls but for me if a girl is too passive and boring it definitely puts me off, not saying I wouldn't but it hasn't the same effect.

What really gets you girls going? Is it the guys looks or the attitude? I think you'd have a hard time deciding on that one.
    I've been out with guys who were stunningly beautiful, but they lacked something about their personality..not 'hub' material if they can't make me laugh at the *****est jokes!

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I go for personalities then, gives you lot a chance.. (jokes)
    slow clap

ReputationRep:
    Personality is definitely the most important thing to me over looks. I mean looking at the 2nd guy, I am not attracted to him at all, although I can appreciate that he is good looking.

I am not the 'love at first sight' kinda girl, I definitely need to get to know the person before I can develop any feelings for him.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not physically attracted to someone at all, then you've already mentally written them off. Its physical attraction first, and then you get to you know their personality. Same for girls and guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    If you're not physically attracted to someone at all, then you've already mentally written them off. Its physical attraction first, and then you get to you know their personality. Same for girls and guys.
    You can find someone ugly at first but once you get to know them and u know they have an amazing personality they will automatically turn beautiful in ur eyes

ReputationRep:
    could this guy...

be more attractive than this guy?
    even if the guy guy below is funny, confident, witty, smart

how far can personality go?

Have you seen Cate Blanchetts husband

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I disagree! I went out with my ex boyfriends friend who was a large guy, and not great looking..but because he made me laugh and I had fun around him we had a 9 month relationship..until I got pissed off with him thinking videos of kittens trapped in stuff was funny..that turned me off him!

ReputationRep:
    yeah they settle with the first guy because they know they couldnt keep the 2nd guy
    and then cheat on the first guy with the second guy :lol:
    It is more complicated than this.

ReputationRep:

If a girl speaks a foreign language for example, almost an instant turn on for me.

attitude bro- looks grow on me later but first and foremost the arrogance and attitude must be there

ReputationRep:
    Biryani007
    If both personalities are the same, the only way the top guy can be more appealing to women is if he's rich...

ReputationRep:
    Personality and looks matter.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.