Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date someone who was bisexual as well mix race? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    I've dated several Bisexual girls in the past, doesn't bother me at all.

I happen to know that some guys are threatened by it (more opportunities for their girlfriend to think others are better than they are). I even saw it happen once, a good friend of mine had his girlfriend leave him for a girl haha.

I think honestly though, it's a bit silly. Like I said, it wouldn't bother me at all and I don't think it should bother others.
    That is so ****ing dumb to be threatened if [you 're] dating someone bi and they leave you for the other sex?! It's like they're not doing it because that person was necessarily better in bed they're just into...the other sex...so it's kinda a given like. I wouldn't take it personally. But if anything they should all have a 3some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Bisexual female and mixed race? Sounds like the dream lass.
    Haha well, I'm glad you think so. I hope more people think like you, then I wouldn't have to worry at all.

ReputationRep:
    That is so ****ing dumb to be threatened if [you 're] dating someone bi and they leave you for the other sex?! It's like they're not doing it because that person was necessarily better in bed they're just into...the other sex...so it's kinda a given like. I wouldn't take it personally. But if anything they should all have a 3some
    Yeah, I think it's stupid too. I just happen to know a lot of people think this way haha. Like I said, it's never stopped me in the past and it never will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richci)
    Yeah, I've seen that mindset a few times. People seem to forget that you don't choose what you do and don't like... But there we go! As long as you do what makes you happy and end up with someone who feels the same, it's all good.
    Yeah, I think it can be hard for people to understand the concept. That's true too, my happiness and my future partners happiness is what counts, nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Just my 2 cents but mixed race girls (at least in my area) are considered the hottest, definitely wouldn't be worrying about that, that'll work in your favour for sure.

Like others have said, the being bisexual part is potentially an issue as some guys may find it threatening that they could be dumped for a girl or just be freaked out by the extra competition. I know I wouldn't really be bothered if my girlfriend was bisexual unless she keeps complaining about men and seems to like women more! Will also work in your favour as girl on girl is a major turn on for manyyy men (including me).

Definitely wouldn't worry, bisexual mixed race female is a real man winning combo.
    Love yourself, your heritage and your sexuality. You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senpyi)
    Haha well, I'm glad you think so. I hope more people think like you, then I wouldn't have to worry at all.
    What're you mixed with and how long ago did you realise ur bi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henrypoole97)
    Just my 2 cents but mixed race girls (at least in my area) are considered the hottest, definitely wouldn't be worrying about that, that'll work in your favour for sure.
    My area as well where are you

ReputationRep:
    My area as well where are you
    finsbury park, north ldn , you?

ReputationRep:
    What're you mixed with and how long ago did you realise ur bi?
    I'm White and Black Caribbean. I realised I was Bi about 3 years ago but everyone kept telling me that it was phase so I began to believe them. It was only this year that I knew I was definitely Bi and nothing anyone else could tell me would change that.

ReputationRep:

Like others have said, the being bisexual part is potentially an issue as some guys may find it threatening that they could be dumped for a girl or just be freaked out by the extra competition. I know I wouldn't really be bothered if my girlfriend was bisexual unless she keeps complaining about men and seems to like women more! Will also work in your favour as girl on girl is a major turn on for manyyy men (including me).

Definitely wouldn't worry, bisexual mixed race female is a real man winning combo.
    Love yourself, your heritage and your sexuality. You'll be fine
    Yeah, I can understand why that would put a lot of guys on edge. Thank you though haha, I definitely will be proud of who I am and love myself for who I am
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Makes no difference to me.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear....
    LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I can understand why that would put a lot of guys on edge. Thank you though haha, I definitely will be proud of who I am and love myself for who I am
    aha good, that's what really matters , good luck on your hunt for love

ReputationRep:
    aha good, that's what really matters , good luck on your hunt for love
    Yes aha, thank you, you too

ReputationRep:
    finsbury park, north ldn , you?
    Oh you're in london I'm in brum but I get why mixed race girls would be rated where you are

I'm White and Black Caribbean. I realised I was Bi about 3 years ago but everyone kept telling me that it was phase so I began to believe them. It was only this year that I knew I was definitely Bi and nothing anyone else could tell me would change that.
    Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?

yes ofc

ReputationRep:
    Oh that is lovely that is. Do you mind me asking your age?
    Yes I do, sorry. I hope I haven't offended you or anything, I'm just very wary about sharing my age.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who doesnt feel strong enough in a relationship, that they have to bring up their partners past. Is this a relationship worth being in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyChow)
    Someone who doesnt feel strong enough in a relationship, that they have to bring up their partners past. Is this a relationship worth being in?
    No it isn't since you should be able to trust your partner and accept what has happened in the past and move on to make new memories together. However, that's not always how life goes. I know this as I've grown up surrounded by adults who are in relationships and when they are in an argument or even just talking, they bring up their partners past in order to have a jab at them.

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't since you should be able to trust your partner and accept what has happened in the past and move on to make new memories together. However, that's not always how life goes. I know this as I've grown up surrounded by adults who are in relationships and when they are in an argument or even just talking, they bring up their partners past in order to have a jab at them.
    Personally i couldnt be with someone like that. If a person has a problem with the person that you are then i think thats a ted flag to begin with.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.