Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is up with girls, sometimes I don't even know, please help Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    im not going to ask her out
    (Original post by GUMI)
    as cute as she is

(Original post by GUMI)
    Your welcome I guess, but we have hung out before and I dont know why she suddenly changed attitude,
    A lot happens everyday gumi, ppl die out there, scholarships and nobel prizes are won, ppl graduate or fail, ppl succeed or suicde, everything and anything can happen in a day

exaggerating I know but you get my idea

chances are a lot has happen, maybe she has a crush on a guy right now ( very probably with girls) and wants to handle one guy at a time even if unromantically,

end of the day, she didnt reply to your first text, why should she reply to your 100000th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Then as much as I hate to say it, I think she's not really interested in talking to you :closedeyes: may be time to just give up tbh
    I did give up, I gave up months ago until she suddenly, out of the blue, posted on my wall. Did I mention I hadn't texted/messaged her in 2 months. xD

ForestShadow you're getting really into this arent u lol. Well I sent her like 6 messages and she replied to the last one then I sent her another like 4 and she replied to the last one and it goes on, so idk. I guess she just replies when she feels like it. Anyway she is really cute, but I have my pride and i aint gonna go out with no snitch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    I did give up, I gave up months ago until she suddenly, out of the blue, posted on my wall. Did I mention I hadn't texted/messaged her in 2 months. xD
    Ah yeah I see :lol: yeah, people I know sometimes post happy birthday on peoples' walls that they've never talked to once. It's probably not anything to think too far into unfortunately :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Ah yeah I see :lol: yeah, people I know sometimes post happy birthday on peoples' walls that they've never talked to once. It's probably not anything to think too far into unfortunately :nah:
    Yea, I got a lot of people saying happy birthday on my wall but I dont talke to a lot of them often (or ever) haha. Ill just reply to her comment, just as a formality and be done with girls forever lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Yea, I got a lot of people saying happy birthday on my wall but I dont talke to a lot of them often (or ever) haha. Ill just reply to her comment, just as a formality and be done with girls forever lol
    :lol:

That works :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Yes Gumi, join my tribe of cave-dwelling virgins.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.