Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the best 'test' to see if a girl like you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pull your ding dong out and see how she reacts.

ReputationRep:
    All her clothes fall off when you walk past

ReputationRep:
    god some of these answers are so stupid, don't make her jealous by hanging out with another girl, don't 'neg' her to make her feel uncomfortable and insecure, just chat to her nicely and see if she smiles/laughs/chats back. ask her to hang out. and repeat. if she agrees consistently and wants to see more of you and learn more about you as a person, you're good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marbletiger97)
    god some of these answers are so stupid, don't make her jealous by hanging out with another girl, don't 'neg' her to make her feel uncomfortable and insecure, just chat to her nicely and see if she smiles/laughs/chats back. ask her to hang out. and repeat. if she agrees consistently and wants to see more of you and learn more about you as a person, you're good
    Don't get the hassle really, if she shows interest I assume she likes me, assuming anything else doesn't get me anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Don't get the hassle really, if she shows interest I assume she likes me, assuming anything else doesn't get me anywhere.
    yeah thats usually a good method to go by, usually if a girl's 50/50 , being confident will sway her anyways. but i dont think its hassle to hang out with someone you're interested in (assuming he is interested in her as a person)

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What can I do to see if this girl likes me without actually asking her? I know asking would be the best and simplest way but surely there's an alternative.

easy test you can do.

walk upto the girls best friend when she is not around and ASK your crush's best friend if your crush is single, drop in that you think your crush is pretty too. Very high chance that your crush's best friend will run back and tell your crush that you fancy her etc...

in the next coming days just simply pay attention to your crush's body language around you. If she likes you back you'll notice her become more flirty/open ...if she doesn't like you back then you will start seeing negative body language.

This is an effective technique, and i've used it before when i fancied a girl but was unsure if she liked me back. turned out she didn't like me back as i started to notice negative body language from her. oh ..well, look on the brightside, i got my answer without actually having to embarrass myself and get rejected

ReputationRep:
    To be honest if you're in doubt she probably doesn't. It's about enthusiasm. If she makes an effort to speak to you and to reciprocate your advances, you're in. If she leaves without saying goodbye and is variable in how quickly she replies to you, you're out.

ReputationRep:
    Benedict's.

Okay so basically she tagged me in a post last night and I did not see it until late morning, I liked it and messaged her about it in a jokey way. She is literally ignoring the message, she hasn't even read it yet, its been about 13 hours. Anyways I can't be asked why does she keeping tagging me in these post then when I want to talk about it she ignores me. Maybe she's mad that I took so long to reply to her tagging me but that would just be stupid.

Also I know she can't read the whole message in the preview because it's too long, so she doesn't know what it says. She will also have a notification saying I messaged her every time she goes on Facebook.......

This is so frustrating if you tag me you show interest, no, then why do you ignore my messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    you cant give her a test and not let her revise for it:facepalm:
    Ahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    you cant give her a test and not let her revise for it:facepalm:
    so many girls do the exact same thing in testing a guy whom they like straight away.

(Original post by lNurl)
    Don't worry about she replying you after 10-15 min, its ok, maybe she is doing something else, and fb is open in another screen. I wouldn't put too much attention to it, unless she is online everyday and only replies back in 3 days time.

Do you have same group of friends you could go to movies? Like for the first 1-2 time you can go as a group, then maybe just two of you?

If you work in the same place, and see each other almost everyday, It should be easier, like next time you can tell her when leaving, something like "feel free to msg me" or something similar but less like a command way *bad English*

Let me tell you one thing, if you are both working, it's very hard in workplace to ask someone out, as it's in uni. So I can understand her hesitations. But don't give up
    Okay she has just 'seen' the message today, literally right before I started work with her... She didn't reply but I wasn't expecting one after she waited that long to read it. Why would she wait right up until we see each other in person to read the message....?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.