Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are skinny people fat in the UK? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    A US 6 is a UK 10 which, afaik, isn't that skinny especially if the person is very short.
    yeah it really isn't I've been smalller and never felt too skny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    A US 6 is a UK 10 which, afaik, isn't that skinny especially if the person is very short.
    (Original post by Nickierose21)
    well a size 6 what I am now is actually. I have been smaller and comfortable within a healthy bmi. A size 6 is about a typical small. In us sizing Ive been a 2 even smaller than that when I was a teen. Never felt abnormal because I have a c cup no matter how skinny I get.
    Ahh yes, sorry, I got a confused with the conversions lol.

Yeh, size 10 (or US 6) is a normal size over here.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about the cup size affecting it because I have like no boobs 😅 I've always been size 4 or 6 and I find clothes from the UK don't fit me right enough at the waist and overcompensate in the breast area, I get most of my clothes when I go to China because they're fitted in the right places at waist and hips but UK sizes are baggy there. And there's so much butt room in jeans 😂

ReputationRep:
    Well a uk 6 is a us 2, i take a 6/8, and I'm 5'11 and 32D cup. I think it mainly depends on frame size and proportions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Ahh yes, sorry, I got a confused with the conversions lol.

Yeh, size 10 (or US 6) is a normal size over here.
    Y3eah for it's actually on the larger side for me. As generally if I calm down I bump down to 100 lbs (7 stones) and am more a size 2. I like this size though I like to feel more like womanly on my lower half. Size 00 is too much imo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.