Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a vote...AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    Did Bear, as a large furry animal, find it hard being admitted to the polling station?

Did he not have to wait outside like this little fellow?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/dogsatpo...ons?lang=en-gb

Why are you allowed to vote & i ain't
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by the bear)
    ask away
    there were votes today :| ?!

what for?

also how many reps do you need for 7, 8, 9, 10 gems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    1940? Not sure if you're talking about reviving Clement Attlee or declaring war on Germany.

If the former very much in agreement, Labour needs to make a turn back to reality, oust the pacifists and traitors who support Argentina, the anti-Semites and just the general idiots who disagree with bombing ISIS, reform the welfare state to actually benefit workers rather than the chronically unemployed and reverse SJW policies seems a step in the right direction to me.
    Attlee would not have wanted to discriminate against the ´chronically unemployed´. He would have had the wisdom to realise that such circumstances come about for reasons other than personal choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenice)
    Attlee would not have wanted to discriminate against the ´chronically unemployed´. He would have had the wisdom to realise that such circumstances come about for reasons other than personal choice.
    Attlee would not have wanted there to exist such conditions to begin with given his policy of full employment, my policy here is not one of stigma, fear, or poverty, but rather balancing the system so that it does not benefit the chronically unemployed more than the people who work, which is surely ludicrous to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Did Bear, as a large furry animal, find it hard being admitted to the polling station?

Did he not have to wait outside like this little fellow?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/dogsatpo...ons?lang=en-gb
    i think it was furs past the post ?

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i think it was furs past the post ?

:rofl:
    Let's paws for a minute to reflect on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Let's paws for a minute to reflect on that.
    i was for a brief moment a Poller Bear

:five:

ReputationRep:
    i was for a brief moment a Poller Bear

:five:
    There are not enough PRSOMs in the cosmos to populate Bear's wall to the extent that it merits. :sad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.