Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Flirt workshops' set up in Germany to help migrants communicate with German women watch

ReputationRep:
    Are they going to teach these refugees game?

Will they learn method and framing and how to do neg hits?

ReputationRep:
    I do not welcome these foolish suggestions.

The way forward is to smear German women with poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    It's just that it's a turn of phrase you hear a lot from white supremacists regarding black men... negative connotations and all that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There maybe negative connotations but there is undoubtably a bit of a them and us feeling with migrants who treat European women as subhuman sex tools.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BinyQuan)
    I'm glad you want this people here.
    thanks, fixed it. Can't find my glasses.

ReputationRep:
    I would love state-subsidized flirt workshops ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    It's just that it's a turn of phrase you hear a lot from white supremacists regarding black men... negative connotations and all that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well the subject in question wasn't a person or a race or cultural group, but a democratically elected government, the women of Germany are their women. The government exercises control over them and everyone else. Being democratically elected it is self ownership.

Could have been worded better, but you have taken it out of context and made some nice insinuations out of it. Nice contribution.

Edit; I suppose 'nasty' insinuations fits better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Are they going to teach these refugees game?

Will they learn method and framing and how to do neg hits?
    Considering that several PUA share the same consideration for women as these migrants, they may get along very well.

ReputationRep:
    Germany doing a Sweden here. Honestly, both these countries and their people deserve everything they get. Having said that....

Sup girl. You Muslim? Cos your body Islamin'

ReputationRep:
    ficki ficki :teehee:

I must try that one soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Shut up.
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is a summary of the capacity of the anti migrant anti Islam anti Muslim euroskeptic tories on this website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I always laugh when people say "our/their women"
    They can bang who they want sheesh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're in your feelings today,Robert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Did you just make that up ?

It was really good and that would actually work as a pickup line, maybe you should teach some of these classes ?

ReputationRep:
    Germany doing a Sweden here. Honestly, both these countries and their people deserve everything they get. Having said that....

Sweden and Germany are neck in neck these days for the world's biggest cuck. I guess the germans got fed up with the swedes being the undisputed champions of self hate and white guilt for so long and they are finally doing something about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    Edit; I suppose 'nasty' insinuations fits better.
    For such an anti-lefty, you sure are easily offended...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    You're in your feelings today,Robert
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:

Ha, brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    For such an anti-lefty, you sure are easily offended...
    Again with the ad-hominem, I never said I was offended. The insinuations you make, by contrast, are suppose to be assaults on the character of the person you are talking to. In this case me.

It is just a nasty way to communicate. You don't stay on topic, you don't address the points made by someone, you simply make posts about them.

And I'm not anti-lefty, you are making insinuations about me again, making your posts entirely about me, again. You don't even attempt to address what I said.

It just makes you look like a horrid person, a bully, and not very bright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is a summary of the capacity of the anti migrant anti Islam anti Muslim euroskeptic tories on this website
    Ssssshhhh, little boy, nobody cares about your bigoted identity politics.

ReputationRep:
    I have another idea, take these men and lock them up in a cage, they are safe as well so it's a win win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    Again with the ad-hominem, I never said I was offended. The insinuations you make, by contrast, are suppose to be assaults on the character of the person you are talking to. In this case me.

It is just a nasty way to communicate. You don't stay on topic, you don't address the points made by someone, you simply make posts about them.

And I'm not anti-lefty, you are making insinuations about me again, making your posts entirely about me, again. You don't even attempt to address what I said.

It just makes you look like a horrid person, a bully, and not very bright.
    An ad-hominem in regards to what argument? I'm not even debating anything lmao

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.