Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Great minds think alike.
    How can anyone not respect someone who is capable of pulling so many faces in such a short time frame.
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm supposing that's his wife?

ReputationRep:
    I keep as far away as possible from the police. So I suppose I didn't miss much.
    Let me know when I get to vote for this Trump guy.
    Lmao. This made my night...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can ship it...

This picture from 2005. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. The love between Hilary and Donald is uncomparable to any love in the world.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I voted for the police commissioner
    I wouldn't have done so if not for my consideration for democracy being dependent on some level of citizen involvement. the issues involved in the police commissioner elections are basically non-existent. the manifesto pledges of the parties were basically I'll cut crime", or "I'll cut costs" - what the **** does that even suggest? how the **** are they going to do this exactly? what are their specific methods proposed? god dammit, I thought we lived in a modern democracy here. how am I meant to vote with manifestos like these? the incumbent candidate was even worse - his manifesto was basically "well, I haven't ****ed up yet so please vote for me again" - what the **** are you going to do this time not to **** up though, shithead? urgh. you get the idea. I wish thes people would respect the voters more than this. if they KNOW that they aren't being elected for their policies then why the ever loving **** are we even voting in the first place?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Tower Hamlets?
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    LOL
    Illuminati is real..You proved it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I went three different times sporting different outfits at the same polling station.

Jkjk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    In the elections

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes ! In the London elections.

ReputationRep:
    "I'll crack down on this"

"I'll crack down on that"

Is there anything the Police and Crime Commissioners say they'll do that they shouldn't doing anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I thought you were banned (again)
    Evidently, I'm back.

ReputationRep:
    Nah Nah African American guess who's back!
    Still Diddydec *expletive*
    DD *expletive*
    Cos when he frequents the spots he's known to rock you hear the base from the trunk when he's awwn the block

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    Evidently, I'm back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.