Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some girls think vandalising cars is ok Watch

ReputationRep:
    You've seen like one example and are crying. Two wrongs don't make a right but the guy got taught a lesson. This has **** all to do with feminism, calm down with this ridiculous 'omg women and feminism' hype. Half of you don't even know what feminism is. Get over it.

I have no sympathy for the cheating idiot but I think the girl should have chosen her battles a bit better and orchestrated it in the right way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    it's against the law though, oh my god
    what are you, a child? you think you've above the law?
    cheating isn't against the law - for good reason
    chill out

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's not ok whatsoever. It's just a temporary let me hit him where it hurts since losing me isn't enough I'm hurting while he's feeling nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    Obviously I don't condone that kind of behavior but I have absolutely zero sympathy for guys who get **** from angry exes.
    so if a woman got her car vandalised by an angry male ex, you'd think exactly the same way? hmmm, nah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    chill out
    make me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    That was actually a marketing strategy used to promote a website.
    Pretty cheap for an advertising campaign compared to how much other businesses pay. Plus, it worked for them, having a £90,000 car parked outside Harrods with the word "cheater" sprayed on it was bound to gain attention.

And personally in an event of a girl actually vandalising her cheater boyfriend's car, I don't think that's right at all. She does not own it, and she has no right to commit such an act.
    other than that it a £150,000 car as it the high spec model

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    so if a woman got her car vandalised by an angry male ex, you'd think exactly the same way? hmmm, nah.
    Yes, I still wouldn't condone lashing out for revenge and I still wouldn't sympathize with cheaters. What was the use of this post? The points we were making were fundamentally the same, yet you want to argue why? Because I'm a man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    You've seen like one example and are crying. Two wrongs don't make a right but the guy got taught a lesson. This has **** all to do with feminism, calm down with this ridiculous 'omg women and feminism' hype. Half of you don't even know what feminism is. Get over it.

I have no sympathy for the cheating idiot but I think the girl should have chosen her battles a bit better and orchestrated it in the right way.
    Excuse me. The guy is free to stick his **** anywhere he likes (assuming its consensual of course). The girl had no right to damage property that wasn't hers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    Excuse me. The guy is free to stick his **** anywhere he likes (assuming its consensual of course). The girl had no right to damage property that wasn't hers.
    Yes, he does. And therefore suffer the consequences. You do not get into a relationship in order to disrespect your other half and cheat. Remain single if that's what you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Yes, he does. And therefore suffer the consequences. You do not get into a relationship in order to disrespect your other half and cheat. Remain single if that's what you want.
    LOL, so a criminal act is justified because her feelings were hurt? I hope she gets the book thrown at her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    LOL, so a criminal act is justified because her feelings were hurt? I hope she gets the book thrown at her.
    No. I didn't say that. I said that two wrongs do not make a right and that she did not channel her issues properly and in a way that merits her being respected. I am simply saying that the guy was an absolute **** and saying 'he can stick his willy where he likes' changes nothing - there are boundaries you do not cross and he was asking for it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.