Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does the UK deserve to be saved from itself? watch

• View Poll Results: Does the UK deserve to be saved from itself?
    Yes
    43.75%
    No
    56.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PangXie)
    I'm more concerned about the US than us at the moment.

Attachment 528913

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Another WWIII.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    I don't think it does, the left have well and truly destroyed it, and government after government let it happen, the U.K. Is destroyed I think.
    It is becoming a grim place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phil5six)
    It is becoming a grim place.
    There are few places I can go to and feel like I'm still in England, can't speak for Scotland, Wales or NI. The left got what they want, I just wish they would stop arranging mass protests and strikes, I see no reason why they continue to complain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PangXie)
    I'm more concerned about the US than us at the moment.

Attachment 528913

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1) Citation needed for protestors being paid.

2) A country under Trump sounds much more bareable in the longrun than one under Merkle.

ReputationRep:
    I consider myself a nationalist and I'm proud of British history, but I don't think anything that made Britain great is present any longer and so I won't be putting my life on the line to save a country which IMO has turned its back on anyone who isn't a leftie liberal.

I have no doubt in a few years the mainstream will change its stance and expect the rest of us to stand with them. And we won't be around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImmunetoShaming)
    snip
    Excellent post,
    The only thing that deserved to be saved is something that saves itself, evolve a sense of self preservation or humanity has zero use for you. (By 'you' I mean western civilization and white demographics).

What we have now happening was an inevitability, if it had't been the Muslims and Africans picking over our corpses it would have been someone else.

I heard Douglas Murray give a talk relating to this recently. To summarize, we should accept the fact that there maybe no 'saving'. Simply replace 'the Jews' with 'white Europeans' in the video to see the conversations we will be having before the turn of the century.

ReputationRep:
    can you add another poll option titled "wtf you on about fam" plz? thx :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    can you add another poll option titled "wtf you on about fam" plz? thx :cute:
    Thank you for articulating the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for articulating the problem.
    yvw

ReputationRep:
    Probably.

ReputationRep:
    If a person who was pro immigration then turns around and whines when there is a terrorist atrocity or they can't buy a house then they have a shameful level of disgraceful hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    If a person who was pro immigration then turns around and whines when there is a terrorist atrocity or they can't buy a house then they have a shameful level of disgraceful hypocrisy.
    Ha, that would presume that those most vehement in advocating far-left mass immigration actually live amongst it at its worst - they advocate their puritanical ideologies and socially acceptable religions from the comfort of their middle-class existence (often from a University), and deride all who oppose it (more often than not found within the white working classes, ie, the people who've seen their communities transformed into homogeneous conclaves) as bigots.

It's patent cultural elitism, a desire to appear righteous, irrespective of the wider ramifications for the generations of residents who've had to suffer the consequences of importing hundreds of disparate identities into traditionally liberal, working class communities.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, that would presume that those most vehement in advocating far-left mass immigration actually live amongst it at its worst - they advocate their puritanical ideologies and socially acceptable religions from the comfort of their middle-class existence (often from a University), and deride all who oppose it (more often than not found within the white working classes, ie, the people who've seen their communities transformed into homogeneous conclaves) as bigots.

It's patent cultural elitism, a desire to appear righteous, irrespective of the wider ramifications for the generations of residents who've had to suffer the consequences of importing hundreds of disparate identities into traditionally liberal, working class communities.
    very true but if it continues or there is a major terrorist attack then even the most ardent supporters will see that they will eventually become affected by it

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.