Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sad, tired, bored + sad. Let's talk about candyfloss? Watch

ReputationRep:
    your threads always makes me smile or laugh :lol: especially the title "candyfloss" :rofl: really helps me when i am stressed
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Definitely blue candyfloss.

Or just anything tbh.- I'd be grateful.

Although,

I'm bored as well as boring.

I'm sad as well as a sadist.

I'm tired as well as tiring.

I apparently haven't quite had enough of embarrassing myself for the year either so I'm taking another opportunity to do this.

I'm not really a sadist tho.

I'm also very much up for an intense argument if anyone's feeling controversial.

By this I mean quarreling over whether it's pronounced jif or gif.

If no one's up for a chat then that's okay too I guess.

I'll talk to Oliver.- My knitted cat.

Or I'll talk to the other Oliver.- My stuffed bird.

Or Oliver number 3, my bed.

Talking to a bed is worrying tho:

Me: "Heyy, are you okay?"

Bed: "Nah but dw, nothing really mattress."

I hate cats.
    You are quite possibly the wittiest person since Shakespeare.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, I used to say jif, but I got ridiculed for it. "It is a G for graphic not J for graphic", well okay then. :rolleyes: I still prefer jif with all of my heart. What do you say? :beard:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I love candyfloss :love: but haven't had it since I was about 7! :sad:

Pls can you make a cat hate exception for Onion :cry2: she loves you! :emog:

Also it's {J-IFF}, the creator of the file format said so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    I am not revising anymore and i am so sad too
    Revise tomorrow instead. (:

ReputationRep:
    I have a candy floss machine?!

Revise tomorrow instead. (:
    I can't i feel so down

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes! (:

Foam is simply adorable.- It makes me think of perfectly blue bubble baths which I suppose makes me think of plug holes which makes me think of imaginary snakes that come and get you if you stay in the bath too long.

I don't like foam anymore. )': I also hate coffee but banana sweets are so incredibly nice.- I haven't had them in such a while.

Squished grapes are fab if they are deliberately squished but otherwise it's almost like grape murder. We don't want to murder any grapes so let's stop thinking about squished grapes bc we'll probably get sent to fruit jail by the head Pomegranate and frankly there's no valid raisin to be thinking of upsetting fruits like that.
    I'm sensing a blue theme here :-) I've not had a bubble bath in a long while. Come to think of it, every bath I've had has been bubbly. When I try to remember myself having a bath, all I see us 2-year-old me with a white beard and hat made from bubbles.

I hate coffee, too, but when I was little my dad would let me sip the foam off the top of his coffees because they had chocolate sprinkles on them. It made me feel grown up! And I'd love to eat foam bananas again but I can't find vegetarian ones anywhere. Makes me feel guilty because I was probably not eating vege bananas when I was little.

I do feel bad about murdering grapes. If someone does a squeaky voice when I eat an orange or something like they're the fruit shrieking, "No, don't eat me!" then I'll feel tremendously guilty, it can't be helped. To be honest, though, I did used to flay my grapes; I'd peel the skin off with my teeth, just because I could. Yeah, that's a pretty grape place to stop mentioning fruit murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Watch this and be happy? :puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Doesn't sound too bad, actually.. :moon:

Where do I find me a festival?
    Thank you for that. (':

I am not entirely sure. Since you are a chicken, there is only one way to find out.

...CROSS THE ROAD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)

Next thing you know, we're pronouncing gaypeg. :rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Next thing you know, we're pronouncing gaypeg. :rolleyes:
    I pronounce it with a hard G :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I pronounce it with a hard G :giggle:
    Good man. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    You are quite possibly the wittiest person since Shakespeare.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, I used to say jif, but I got ridiculed for it. "It is a G for graphic not J for graphic", well okay then. :rolleyes: I still prefer jif with all of my heart. What do you say? :beard:
    People are strange, I wonder why that they did that. I say gif. I like gif. Jif sounds improper and doesn't feel like it flows off my tongue v well tbh.- In comparison to gif that is. (':

ReputationRep:
    I love candyfloss :love: but haven't had it since I was about 7! :sad:

Pls can you make a cat hate exception for Onion :cry2: she loves you! :emog:

I would say yes but the only exception is Oliver and he'd probably feel like I didn't love him enough if I made an exception for Onion too and we can't be having that, you know? But um Onion can be an ex-exception. Which means she's a second exception in line to Oliver, ofc.

Well, just bc the creator pronounces it as Jif, does not mean it's right. I mean, if the creator of Apple said that the right way to charge an Iphone is by biting into it like the fruit for 5 minutes every hour, would that mean we would all have to abide by his words?

There is an article which disproves that btw. - I cba to find it atm.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    People are strange, I wonder why that they did that. I say gif. I like gif. Jif sounds improper and doesn't feel like it flows off my tongue v well tbh.- In comparison to gif that is. (':
    I do say gif to fit in with society. :emo: But I know it's wrong (to me), I feel it in my heart.

ReputationRep:
    On a serious note, being tired, bored and sad does mean you are displaying a few symptoms of depression.

I'm assuming people reading this post are students; the 'S' in TSR does stand for 'Student' so...ummm...yeah.

Anyways, I suggest you spend a day hanging out with the family, friends or so on you love most. Or have a day doing things that you really miss or wanted to do. Pin point what is making you feel this way and tackle it. Most likely, you're probably just feeling this way due to exam season, right? Therefore, realise that one day soon it will be over and you will be free. Alternatively, if it is the fear of failing, know that if you work hard enough it is still possible to achieve what you want and even if you don't, it does not mean the end of the world even if it currently seems like it. Maybe have some candyfloss if that is what you wish, although I think it is disgusting, but just relax.

However, if such feelings are still there and worsening visit http://patient.info/health/depression-leaflet.

Don't worry. Be happy. Study smart. Work hard. Stay consistent. Get rewarded. < It is a great formula for success

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebaysass)
    I have a candy floss machine?!
    Can we share it.

I can have it on Wednesdays + Fridays as well as the weekend and you can have it on Tuesdays + Mondays?

No one should have it on Thursdays bc that's when it needs alone time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    I can't i feel so down
    Don't ever revise then. (:

Don't ever revise then. (:
    I don't think I will now. Thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    I'm sensing a blue theme here :-) I've not had a bubble bath in a long while. Come to think of it, every bath I've had has been bubbly. When I try to remember myself having a bath, all I see us 2-year-old me with a white beard and hat made from bubbles.

I hate coffee, too, but when I was little my dad would let me sip the foam off the top of his coffees because they had chocolate sprinkles on them. It made me feel grown up! And I'd love to eat foam bananas again but I can't find vegetarian ones anywhere. Makes me feel guilty because I was probably not eating vege bananas when I was little.

I do feel bad about murdering grapes. If someone does a squeaky voice when I eat an orange or something like they're the fruit shrieking, "No, don't eat me!" then I'll feel tremendously guilty, it can't be helped. To be honest, though, I did used to flay my grapes; I'd peel the skin off with my teeth, just because I could. Yeah, that's a pretty grape place to stop mentioning fruit murder.
    Perhaps it's bc I'm feeling that way too, who knows. My favourite colour isn't blue/anything though, it's red. But not extremely bright red ofc. Then yellow is in second place bc yellow is fab and happiness and sunshine. Yes, same. - The photographs don't let me forget. )':

Aw, that's so cute. :'3 I'm pretty sure I had vegetarian foam bananas when I had them but if not then I suppose that means I won't be able to eat them anymore either.

Aha, I do that with cereal- it's v amusing. + I also used to peel the skin off my grapes but I don't do it anymore bc I'm lazy and it takes far too long. Not to mention the fact that I'd get overly upset when I accidentally chipped into the grape flesh after spending so long trying to retain perfection. )':

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I do say gif to fit in with society. :emo: But I know it's wrong (to me), I feel it in my heart.
    Don't do anything to fit in with society if it doesn't conform to your own beliefs. (:

Your heart is calling. (*ring ring*)

Pick up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.