Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Who's starting Brighton in september?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mdeery94
So these are not halls that I've applied for?

Not sure, as far as I know, insurance students don't get a choice
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
If you've put Brighton as your insurance offer, you are not eligible to apply for our university accommodation. Hopefully you'll get into your first-choice uni! However, if you do come to Brighton we provide lots of support and advice on finding accommodation in the private sector. We run househunting events, have a facebook group where people can group-up and have lots of info on our website.

Original post by IAmNero
What about students who put Brighton as insurance?
Original post by IAmNero
Not sure, as far as I know, insurance students don't get a choice

According to someone else here it is the halls I've applied for. So hopefully I get into them.
You have applied for halls :smile:

So these are not halls that I've applied for?
[QUOTE=University of Brighton;64697569]You have applied for halls :smile:

Ok thanks for your help, sorry if I was annoying lol
Hi

We have a facebook group, where you can try to find people to live with. Lots of people are advertising rooms for next year or looking for groups of people to live with. You can look on our studenthomes website where landlords advertise properties that adhere to our code of standards and don't charge admin fees. We also run househunting events in the summer. You can get useful info about househunting in our guide and our friendly Accommodation Team are here to help.

We don't provide people with housemates if they have accommodation in the private sector because it's usually better for you to decide who you want to live with. That's why we have the facebook group :smile:

Best of luck with your search!

Original post by tykosay
I'll be studying in Brighton in Fall on the Falmer campus.
I will be studying the TESOL MA programme and hopefully not be living in the halls. Is anyone looking for some housemates?

I am from Washington State and my girlfriend is from France. We are both looking for a place to live!!

I did see someone a while back looking for housemates too. Just keep an eye out. If you do not find a housemate near the time then the university will usually send a housemate to you, who will be another student at the university looking for the same housing as you. At least that's how it works in the university for me in my home town (I'm from Ireland, Derry) and I'm going to study Psychology.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm glad we managed to clear up any confusion. There's lots of info in our main accommodation thread that you might find helpful too. :smile:

Ok thanks for your help, sorry if I was annoying lol
I got offers from MMU, Bedfordshire, Canterbury and Brighton. Birmingham rejected me.
Original post by chloekatrina
I got offers from MMU, Bedfordshire, Canterbury and Brighton. Birmingham rejected me.

York St John, Portsmouth and Birmingham City rejected me. But I received offers from Brighton and Chester. I went with Brighton (obviously lol).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending