Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

OCR Twenty First Century Science Physics P1-7 *Official Thread 2016*

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I have very brief notes on P1-6 which I can PM you if you like? They're by no means very good but they might help a little? Also do
    you have a revision guide?
    Hi could you PM your notes please if your don't mind, just for P1,P2,P3. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadaan01)
    Hi could you PM your notes please if your don't mind, just for P1,P2,P3. Thanks
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Can I have notes as well for P1 P2 P3?

ReputationRep:
    Will the P1, P2, P3 paper have the formulas needed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needname)
    Will the P1, P2, P3 paper have the formulas needed?
    Yeah it will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Yeah it will
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 536873536875Attachment 536873536875536900Name:  IMAG0309.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  323.7 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

Absolute legend, Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Ting)
    Absolute legend, Thanks!!!
    You are very welcome

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme for the 2015 physics paper?? would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone feeling about this exam? The biology and chemistry ones weren't too bad so I hope that they follow on the pattern

ReputationRep:
    I'm not feeling good AT ALL. In between revising physical geography, doing maths papers and re-reading To Kill A Mockingbird, I've not had a spare moment to revise P1-3 and now I'm so scared that I'm going to fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatonepunkguy)
    I'm not feeling good AT ALL. In between revising physical geography, doing maths papers and re-reading To Kill A Mockingbird, I've not had a spare moment to revise P1-3 and now I'm so scared that I'm going to fail!
    Same, I haven't even started revision. I'm just so exhausted from geography and english. why physics whyyy :unimpressed: all I want to do is sleep. Nah you won't fail it, how were the other core exams for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    How is everyone feeling about this exam? The biology and chemistry ones weren't too bad so I hope that they follow on the pattern
    Fancy seeing you here!

Hopefully it won't be too bad, I haven't really done much revision thanks to my English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmald583)
    Fancy seeing you here!

Hopefully it won't be too bad, I haven't really done much revision thanks to my English
    Ahhah did I surprise you? I really hope the 6 marker is about tectonic plates because I know all that from geography. I haven't done any revision (english instead) and I don't want to now what are you doing to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    Ahhah did I surprise you? I really hope the 6 marker is about tectonic plates because I know all that from geography. I haven't done any revision (english instead) and I don't want to now what are you doing to prepare?
    Probably going to re-read my notes and hope for the best (a question on Digital vs Analogue or images)

I'm not good at making myself revise! At least we have tomorrow morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmald583)
    Probably going to re-read my notes and hope for the best (a question on Digital vs Analogue or images)

I'm not good at making myself revise! At least we have tomorrow morning.
    Me too, just re-writing stuff out. Currently on P2. For P1 they never ask about all that oscillope stuff so i might only do a tiny bit for that. Yup I'm guessing An/Dig will come up I'm usually ok at revision but right now i'm fed up :/ glad we have tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the 2015 paper and mark scheme for physics? Could really use it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a total breakdown about this exam, I know I'm going to fail.....

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 8, 2017
Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.