The Student Room Group

Does hooking up with another girl ever make a guy jealous?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I always wanted to at least experiment with a woman anyway but I've always been really shy about it. Plus good girl persona and all. Thought it might be a way to kill two birds with one stone.

Think about which reason feels most important to you.

If the jealousy-causing to make you feel better is the primary motivation here, don't do it as you most likely won't get what you want out of it and if that's the main thing you're getting at then that's not gon' be good for you.

If experimenting with a pretty gal is your primary motivator, then do it as you'll definitely kill that bird, so to speak, and if the jealousy causing is only a secondary objective then it won't matter so much if that doesn't go to plan.
No way I'd let him join in. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole now. He's been acting weird he doesn't like me but doesn't seem to like it when I like someone else. He's been selfish so now it's my turn.

Why not have fun with this girl and forget him, its like you want to use this girl to get back at him when all you need to do is to cut him out of your life and ignore him.
My male friend who I really liked and cared for hurt me. I found out on our mutual friends who is a bi girl really fancies me. I'm a bit curious myself and she's quite pretty. I general she's not interested in a relationship or settling down right now.

So I think it might be a good opportunity to have some fun and more with no strings :wink: Do you think he would get jealous if I hooked up with her in front of him?

The thing is he sees me as this little good girl even when I'm trying to be sexy and I hate it :frown: Even if it doesn't make him jealous I just hate being the little Madonna.

Thanks

Depends, do you swing both ways, if its just a friend who upset you is it really worth it
I think you should direct him to this thread so he knows enough to run away without caring.
Would you want to make out with this girl if you didn't want to make the guy jealous? Because even if she's only interested in being casual it's pretty awful to only make out with her because you're annoyed with someone else (unless she knows that's the reason and is cool with that).
I don't care if he's disappointed he's not my dad. His approval is the last thing I want. And I'll never take him now anyway so I don't care if he thinks I'm relationship material or not.

looooool. you're linking 'disappointment' to dad; b, there are way more people that would get disappointed by your actions in life; dad won't be the only one. this is life.. **** happens.

..but he's approval is the thing you want though, after all, correct me if i'm wrong; but in your opening statement, you DID ask if getting with another chick would make him jealous? which in turn means that you actively seek his attention in some form and therefore, ultimately his approval? that is, you want him to notice you, for good reasons rather than bad? unless, you were just looking to hook up with a chick for your own shall we say.. "investigative" reasons; but if that were the case, then it shouldn't matter if he were to get jealous, should it?

thirdly, correct me if i'm wrong, but He wasn't the one seeking the attention here; You were - as you stated at the start when you were asking if he'd get jealous. therefore if there's anyone who should be 'taking' anyone; it's him. not you; as you were seeking his attention, therefore if he wasn't interested, then he wouldn't be looking your way no matter what you did..

lastly, you do care. behind all that bravado and trying to look turf; you do. if not you wouldn't have gone to all the trouble opening TSR, all that jazz just to make this thread & seek peoples' attentions asking if your actions would constitute jealousy in the guy. you wouldn't have given a seconds' thought to him if the situation was a different one. you wouldn't have cared in the slightest. he's gotten to you - whether you or he realizes or not. and he wouldn't have been able to 'hurt' you as you said at the start. hun, this is life. **** happens; but all that matters is how you react to it. forget the dude. in addition, it pisses you off that he sees you as a 'little girl' (which backs my second paragraph - as you/some part of you seeks his approval & attention in the sexual sense, rather than any other) and some part of you is going out of your way to change that (might also be the reason for the bi-girl desire - as a means combination of defiance, a last attempt to look sexy and genuine curiosity).
(edited 7 years ago)
i would love to watch

Quick Reply

Latest