Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA AS History Unit 1 1L The quest for political stability: Germany, 1871–1991 watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Woop woop congratulations everyone :woo:
    so glad that's over
    this thread was a total flop tbh but still :ahee:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    OMG IT WENT SO WELL! The economy question was just what I wanted. So glad I spent all that time learning those statistics and it came up! Also the extracts question wasn't too bad either. Here's hoping my answers reflect how good the questions were.

How did you find it?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by doitforyou)
    OMG IT WENT SO WELL! The economy question was just what I wanted. So glad I spent all that time learning those statistics and it came up! Also the extracts question wasn't too bad either. Here's hoping my answers reflect how good the questions were.

How did you find it?
    yeessss ikr!! yes omg spent years on them statistics :rofl: yes totally agree :yes: everything i wanted came up, i take it you did the economics question? was initially gonna do the social one but changed my mind at the last minute and glad i did

ReputationRep:
    OMG I JUST DID THIS EXAM!! I hated the sources, What did you write??? I'm so scared for my results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yeessss ikr!! yes omg spent years on them statistics :rofl: yes totally agree :yes: everything i wanted came up, i take it you did the economics question? was initially gonna do the social one but changed my mind at the last minute and glad i did
    I would've never have done that social question! So glad it's finally over. Now just for my next history exam, The Wars of the Roses (1450-1471), and another 6!

ReputationRep:
    The sources question was so great!!!! What extract did you say was more convincing? I did the economic question too! I thought it went well until I got to the end and read through what I had written and it was crazily Own Knowledge heavy but oh well, it's over now so nothing I can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuutupcharli)
    The sources question was so great!!!! What extract did you say was more convincing? I did the economic question too! I thought it went well until I got to the end and read through what I had written and it was crazily Own Knowledge heavy but oh well, it's over now so nothing I can do.
    I said that B was more convincing,. I can't really remember why now though, I've just blocked it all from my brain!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.