Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by clucky_chick)
    Most of my exams are from new specifications this year, so exam reports are really rare for me. Still, one is dull enough!
    Ahh yeahh i forgot haha 13 Examiner reports tonight :O Please give me company tonight haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Ahh yeahh i forgot haha 13 Examiner reports tonight :O Please give me company tonight haha
    13?! Good luck with those! Haha, sure!

13?! Good luck with those! Haha, sure!
    Yepp 13 exams haha Ill need someone and you seem eligible for it haha

ReputationRep:
    Yepp 13 exams haha Ill need someone and you seem eligible for it haha
    Awesome. Yes, the report (philosophy) I'm reading only has 10 questions, so it isn't as bad. But, I did lose interest after the introduction... Haha

Awesome. Yes, the report (philosophy) I'm reading only has 10 questions, so it isn't as bad. But, I did lose interest after the introduction... Haha
    Haha yeah Awww keep going! Dont stop haha ;/ Literally cant wait for these exams to finish tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah Awww keep going! Dont stop haha ;/ Literally cant wait for these exams to finish tbh!
    Haha, I am trying. Yes, I cannot wait to get them over and done with too. (I feel like I am going insane revising all the time). But, I also don't want to do them yet as I still do not know enough of the specification.

Haha, I am trying. Yes, I cannot wait to get them over and done with too. (I feel like I am going insane revising all the time). But, I also don't want to do them yet as I still do not know enough of the specification.
    Dw you'll finish your revision , just imagine you can see the finish line haha Ever done a 1.6km run?

ReputationRep:
    Dw you'll finish your revision , just imagine you can see the finish line haha Ever done a 1.6km run?
    So true. I somehow manage to keep calm in the exam hall, it's just leading up to it... Haha, not in a while.

So true. I somehow manage to keep calm in the exam hall, it's just leading up to it... Haha, not in a while.
    I panic a lot in the exam and make soo many silly mistakes haha Not this time though , fully ready

ReputationRep:
    I panic a lot in the exam and make soo many silly mistakes haha Not this time though , fully ready
    Ah right, and glad to hear you are ready for them!

Ah right, and glad to hear you are ready for them!
    Well i mean im ready for the first few haha!

ReputationRep:
    Well i mean im ready for the first few haha!
    Ah good! I think I am nearly ready for the first section of my philosophy exam. I really need to work on psychology the rest of the week, as I am terrible at the subject!

Ah good! I think I am nearly ready for the first section of my philosophy exam. I really need to work on psychology the rest of the week, as I am terrible at the subject!
    Hahah aww

ReputationRep:
    quite glad I found this thread lol.. been losing the will to work lately and I have to meet my A*AA requirement for uni

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I know! I am always procrastinating, it is awful!
    Same! A harmless 5 minute breaks turns into a 3 hour youtube marthaton of the most random things! But hey I know some life hacks for something, but I can't remember for what exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Same! A harmless 5 minute breaks turns into a 3 hour youtube marthaton of the most random things! But hey I know some life hacks for something, but I can't remember for what exactly
    Ah, I know that feeling! I really need to stop procrastinating too.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I know that feeling! I really need to stop procrastinating too.
    Yep I think we all d- ooh interesting ad about vacuums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Yep I think we all d- ooh interesting ad about vacuums
    Haha, exactly! Often anything is more interesting. Oh well, not long to go. Keep positive. Long holidays upcoming!

ReputationRep:
    Most of my exams are from new specifications this year, so exam reports are really rare for me. Still, one is dull enough!
    My sociology is the new spec and there is nothing! no past papers and no questions apart from the one in the book which are pretty much all the same!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirabarnard)
    My sociology is the new spec and there is nothing! no past papers and no questions apart from the one in the book which are pretty much all the same!!!!!!!!
    Yes, I hate being the first ones to go through the exams. The only thing that is good, is that the grade boundaries will usually be a little lower. My psychology and English exams are new, and we are second for the philosophy exams.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.