Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se_in)
    I applied Will Wyatt but got offer in Costume Store, which is so far from CSM. I wonder whether to get flat or just to live in the hall even though its distance.
    Hi, how long since applying did you get the offer? I applied for halls 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them. I'm a bit worried that most of the halls are full.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justgwen)
    Hi, how long since applying did you get the offer? I applied for halls 8 days ago and still haven't heard from them. I'm a bit worried that most of the halls are full.
    I applied on 4 July, and got an offer on 22 July. It takes a lots of days haha You might get it within 2 weeks. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se_in)
    I applied on 4 July, and got an offer on 22 July. It takes a lots of days haha You might get it within 2 weeks. Good luck
    Hi, I got Costume Store! Not among my five choices but they said it's the only thing left. I'll be studying at CSM which is so so far away..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justgwen)
    Hi, I got Costume Store! Not among my five choices but they said it's the only thing left. I'll be studying at CSM which is so so far away..
    oh I am in same situation like you, got Costume Store but study in CSM. I sent e-mail to accommodation office to ask possibility of getting in Will Wyatt and their answer was_

We are not in a position to change anyone's offer of accommodation as it is now been fully allocated to over 3000 UAL students. If you decide to reject your offer of accommodation, you can apply to go onto the waiting list which will go live in August.

So now I wonder that is there any possibility to get in Will Wyatt if I wait until August or not. Do you have any idea on this? Are you going to accept the offer in Costume Store?

For me, I am not sure...I do not know how many days in a week I have class in CSM (I'm in MA course), so have no idea how much transportation cost is needed from Costume Store to CSM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.