Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The racists are wrong. Proof white genocide is a complete myth Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I'm not saying it is white genocide, I'm saying (in the nicest possible way) that OP is an idiot
    Oh, then i agree. The logic is bad logic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Sorry I disagree
    Err well that's just like your opinion man

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jews conspired White genocide they call it he multicultural melting pot.. look it up

The New World Order is the Jew World Order

All these ideas on tolerance, race...

Race not existing is something invented by a German Jew

They do this to weaken and destroy our racial identity, while they strengthen their own with Zionism

They also conspired the Armenian genocide it's even been written about by Israeli historians do people know of their involvement in this?

It's amazing how many conspiracies there are to do with Jews involving horrible things

Revolutions, wars, genocides, terrorism including economic....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Terror ☭)
    Jews conspired White genocide they call it he multicultural melting pot.. look it up

The New World Order is the Jew World Order

All these ideas on tolerance, race...

Race not existing is something invented by a German Jew

They do this to weaken and destroy our racial identity, while they strengthen their own with Zionism

They also conspired the Armenian genocide it's even been written about by Israeli historians do people know of their involvement in this?

It's amazing how many conspiracies there are to do with Jews involving horrible things

Revolutions, wars, genocides, terrorism including economic....
    Sorry I've misplaced my foil hat.

ReputationRep:
    Intermarriage is considered treason to many in Israel

Jews promote race mixing of Whites (see latest star wars film) particularly Black males White female

They push mass immigration and even anti-hate groups who declare Whites aren't allowed to oppose immigration as it is fascism..

They're even in the UN!

You can't tell me this vile looking creature isn't one of them...

Name:  sutherlandjew.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  288.0 KB

This is to breed Whites out thus it is genocide and the Jews have a history of involvement in genocides that you're not allowed to know

Anything that makes the Jews look bad no matter if true is dubbed Anti-Semitism and you people fall for it...

Jews are not really White, they're a totally different race together who are largely pale skinned so they blend in well

Israel is more of a racial state than religious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daimonos)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...white-friends/

Article is based on a survey done in USA that finds that 75% of white Americans do not have any non-white friends, and for average white American 90% of their friends are white.. Just to add context, USA is about 77% white (proof here: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00)
    I don;t have any white friends and to be honest friendships between white and black people are often tacky friendships lacking depth.

UK is 87% white and is far less racially diverse geographically than USA. In UK, you only really see minorities in London, Birmingham and Manchester. In USA minorities are spread across the West and East Coasts and Southern USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic...United_Kingdom

In other words, how can white genocide even be remotely plausible when 87% of the UK is white, and likely at least 75% of those people dont have any non-white friends.
    It's plausible because racism is based on feelings not fact.

Racism is based on white survival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    Lol.

Have you ever travelled outside of London?
    Why would you leave london, to visit the farms?

ReputationRep:
    And declining. The Kalergi plan to genocide the white race by mass immigration and race mixing is reality. If white children are told that race doesnt exist; that whites are evil and that race mixing is anti racist then it is obvious that whites will be inclined to race mix and destroy their race.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...white-friends/

Article is based on a survey done in USA that finds that 75% of white Americans do not have any non-white friends, and for average white American 90% of their friends are white.. Just to add context, USA is about 77% white (proof here: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00)

UK is 87% white and is far less racially diverse geographically than USA. In UK, you only really see minorities in London, Birmingham and Manchester. In USA minorities are spread across the West and East Coasts and Southern USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic...United_Kingdom

In other words, how can white genocide even be remotely plausible when 87% of the UK is white, and likely at least 75% of those people dont have any non-white friends.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.