Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Girls] Did I do something wrong? Watch

(Original post by TearsInRain)
    Don't feel too bad. Despite my confidence I still have a 0% success rate for some reason
    Hey, don't feel bad. Some day you will meet someone who deserves you. Can you tell I'm a romantic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Yeah, at least you had the confidence. I'm assuming she wasn't with her friends though. If you can, catch the girl when she's with her friends... that shows real confidence. If you can take her away then and there then you've dun it m8. But you'd obviously have to be at my girl pulling levels.

I think what you did wrong in this one was talk. Normally I dont talk I just hold out my hand and gesture for her to hold it. Then I take her away from her friends and take her out to the local starbucks. trust me when you're as ridiculously good looking as me, it works
    I hope one day to be as brilliant as you. A man can dream...

...a man can dream :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Hey, don't feel bad. Some day you will meet someone who deserves you. Can you tell I'm a romantic?
    Yeah sure can. Thanks for the kind words

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.