Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I live in an Arab country so I'd probably choose Arabic
    but I can speak french

ReputationRep:
    As a Arabic speaker I'd say French Arabic is very hard to learn and it's confusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    As a Arabic speaker I'd say French Arabic is very hard to learn and it's confusing
    If you cam learn so can I

ReputationRep:
    Arabic! It's a very beautiful language.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Arabic. Arabic is one of the most hardest language to pick up. French is pretty common, and close to the English language. So most people are going to be more dazzled by Arabic than French. Also Arabic sounds like melody and singing depending on the one speaking it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarotOfMagic)
    Arabic! It's a very beautiful language.
    Agree x

(Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Probably Arabic. Arabic is one of the most hardest language to pick up. French is pretty common, and close to the English language. So most people are going to be more dazzled by Arabic than French. Also Arabic sounds like melody and singing depending on the one speaking it.
    True . Just confused how to learn it. Like I can read it,but...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    Agree x

True . Just confused how to learn it. Like I can read it,but...
    I tried learning French and Arabic by myself. French is airy and light while Arabic is sooo complicated, and tough sounding but beautiful same time? Try learning the Alphabet and reading the Alphabet. I know a little Japanese and the first thing I did in Japanese class was learning to write the alphabet, and the pronunciation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.