Bsc Hons health and wellbeing LEaP course wolverhampton uni

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
Admissions Testing Service Exams Discussion Rules - Please read before posting! 02-11-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly121)
    Did you apply via ucas hun? Waiting is driving me mad lol and its only been 2 days haha xx
    Nah i didnt chick i applied straight off the uni website. I cant wait to start hooe you get a place for jan xx

ReputationRep:
    hi ive finished this course jan 16 started my nursing degree 3 weeks ago....this is good course if u interested in any health, psychology or social degree would recommend it, and lecturer are brilliant ...and u get ur own personal tutor...i did enjoyed it and if u progressing to nursing degree you guaranteed an interview....as long as you attend your classes and submit your essay you will pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyMcdeens)
    hi ive finished this course jan 16 started my nursing degree 3 weeks ago....this is good course if u interested in any health, psychology or social degree would recommend it, and lecturer are brilliant ...and u get ur own personal tutor...i did enjoyed it and if u progressing to nursing degree you guaranteed an interview....as long as you attend your classes and submit your essay you will pass.

Thats good! Is the nursing interview hard? I want to go into nursing, or down that route. X

ReputationRep:
    no interview was not hard at all..u get scenarios, basic questions about 6C (if u dnt knw this u will know during ur course) about the code of NMC(u will know this during the course too) so this course does prepare u for nursing tbh, careers advise at uni they help u with interview preparation too,attend open days speak to student nurses ...by the time u invited to the interview you are prepared during the course we had session about progression were our module leader was preparing us sort of things to focus on for interviews ....good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It sounds really good! Can't wait now and thank you

ReputationRep:
    Ive not had anything yet 😢

ReputationRep:
    10th of October what year??
    I had a missed call today not sure if it's about the open day though.
    Email admissions if it's been a few weeks hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly121)
    Did you apply via ucas hun? Waiting is driving me mad lol and its only been 2 days haha xx
    i applied through ucas. not heard mothing thou.

ReputationRep:
    I've just this second had an email too! I'm indecisive now !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've took it. They asked me to phone by 5pm, I must have got asked because you didn't take it then lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So yur starting on the 10th October?.. yeah think that how it worked out lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting in january 2017?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm starting Monday now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww hope its goes well for you, all the best. Do let me know how it goes 😊 and have they given yu yur time table ?

ReputationRep:
    They have sent me an email saying where I've got to go. I missed induction last week, I've got to enrol too and get my ID.hopefully havnt missed much and I will do thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! Have no idea how I ended up on this thread but I'm starting tomorrow too! I originally got accepted for September 2017 but they rang me a few days ago saying I could start this year. Can't wait To start!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!! Have you got to meet the woman at 9am? I had an email saying I've got to meet the course leader first! Nervous and excited. Might see you there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes Iv got to meet the course leader at 9 in the MC building? Yes will see you there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, see you there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, im due to start this course in January &i was wondering what was the timetable like please?xx

(Original post by lucyMcdeens)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.