Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who here loves dianne abbot? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    Dianne abbot is one of my favourite MP's. She stands up to Britain's racist imperialist past and voted against bombing Syria (Although I'm not happy she voted against bombing Assad who needs to go). She also defends immigration despite the negative scaremongering by the right wing media as shown by her standing up to Ed milibands racist promise on immigration and showing UKIPs xenophobic rhetoric for what it is. This shows she is a morally principled woman who will stand up for the rights of desperate vunerable people like my friends in calais.

Although Tony blair will always be my favourite labour MP I think Dianne is the best we currently have and should run for leader. Britain needs to get with the times and have a black female PM.
    Someone's beaten me to it, but yeah she said that white people love playing divide and rule. She's the racist one.
    She's also grossly overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jambojim97)
    Racist, hypocritical, tax sponging bigot.
    absolutely agree, totally accurate description of farage there

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Winnie Flabbot: "White men love playing divide and rule"
    She's not wrong why do you think white working class people vote UKIP when labour clearly has superior policies? Because of scaremongering about immigrants and refugees, they would not exist if it wasn't for their tactics of division and xenophobia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMcGovern)
    So your response is "He's not a xenophobe he's got a German wife"? Doesn't disprove my statement.
    Being unable to disprove a sweeping slur against millions of separate individuals doesn't lend credence to that statement - the onus is on you to provide support for it. But it does seem to throw the slur somewhat into doubt when the leader of these individuals (supposedly fearful of all things foreign) should commit to spending the rest of his life with a foreigner.

This year-old article points out that 1 in 9 UKIP voters voted for the BNP previously.

It also points out that greater numbers voted for Labour and the Lib Dems respectively. By your logic this indicates that these UKIPpers are in favour of remaining in the EU.

It isn't at all surprising that a small fraction of an anti-establishment party which has a unified policy of withdrawing from the EU should have previously voted for an anti-establishment party which has a unified policy of withdrawing from the EU - especially when parties such as these two otherwise don't exist in British politics. That the figure is so slender in spite of this is if anything evidence that the UKIP membership is remarkably principled in its anti racism.

People vote for parties for all sorts of reasons. I voted for the Lib Dems in the last election despite being opposed to many of their main policies and despising them for their u-turn on tuition fees. It's a cheap and lazy argument to suggest that because 1/9 of UKIPpers have previously supported the BNP, UKIP is probably racist, not least because similar numbers will have also done so in the other main parties. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the figure was higher for Labour.

ReputationRep:
    Can't F***ing stand her. She is a smug, obese, hypocritical cow. She will sit there in interviews, with a snide, passive-aggressive look on her face, and will almost imply; "You don't agree with me, therefore, you're a racist!" "And there's nothing you can do about it!"

ReputationRep:
    I hate the woman she's a racist idiot who I pretty much disagree with on everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Op's a hilarious and successful troll.

Dianne Abbot is a comedy politician that people elect for the lols, like Derek Skinner, Jacob Rees Mogg, Boris Johnson and Tim Farron.

ReputationRep:
    Is the OP Jeremy Corbyn posing as a student? No we don't want to see your nude photo collection of Dianne Abbot you sick creep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    Dianne abbot is one of my favourite MP's. She stands up to Britain's racist imperialist past and voted against bombing Syria (Although I'm not happy she voted against bombing Assad who needs to go). She also defends immigration despite the negative scaremongering by the right wing media as shown by her standing up to Ed milibands racist promise on immigration and showing UKIPs xenophobic rhetoric for what it is. This shows she is a morally principled woman who will stand up for the rights of desperate vunerable people like my friends in calais.

Although Tony blair will always be my favourite labour MP I think Dianne is the best we currently have and should run for leader. Britain needs to get with the times and have a black female PM.
    I can not stand Abbot, I always vote labour but i think im on labour's right.I wanted Abbott to lose her seat last election, she is a loose cannon like Livingstone. At current I want Dan Jarvis to be next Labour leader and primeminister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    Op's a hilarious and successful troll.

Dianne Abbot is a comedy politician that people elect for the lols, like Derek Skinner, Jacob Rees Mogg, Boris Johnson and Tim Farron.
    Dennis Skinner is fantastic though as long as he's alive and kicking the tories are never winning his seat

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.