I sleep with just my under wear now that it's getting warmer :teehee:

I love the feeling of fresh, soft cotton sheets against my skin :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManOfJustTin)
    Sleeping naked in new sheets is soooo comfortable

Sucks I have to share a room
    Why does it matter if your room mate sees you naked

ReputationRep:
    Unless I'm leaving the house I spend most of my time naked, as does my girlfriend. It's just comfier, especially as we just bought some totally kickass blankets. It's like being sat on by a fleet of incredibly soft cats (I don't know what the plural for cats is. "Gaggle" didn't sound right. That being said, I'd love a gaggle of cats, just so I could say to people "have you seen my gaggle of cats?" I should go to sleep soon...).

I sometimes when I'm getting jiggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince_fancybum)
    Its actually my twin brother so that'd be weird. And I'm shy

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Unless I'm leaving the house I spend most of my time naked, as does my girlfriend. It's just comfier, especially as we just bought some totally kickass blankets. It's like being sat on by a fleet of incredibly soft cats (I don't know what the plural for cats is. "Gaggle" didn't sound right. That being said, I'd love a gaggle of cats, just so I could say to people "have you seen my gaggle of cats?" I should go to sleep soon...).
    Ahh okay cool & go sleep , see ya!

(Original post by Prince_fancybum)
    Well im assuming you sleep naked & walk around naked too?

Anyone else?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone else?
    No

(Original post by pizzanomics)
    Yes, especially when it's hot.
    Actually it's better to sleep naked in winter - the direct contact enables you to build up heat better. I sleep naked in winter and never wake up cold*.

Spoiler:
    Show
    * Except in January 2011 - the area I live in went to something like -20 that winter.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see what can be so disgusting about sleeping naked... It's your body. If you are comfy sleeping naked sleep naked. If you aren't wear something. I sleep naked. I could not imagine sleeping in anything I find it uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Why not in summer. Also facilitates shenanigans with your partner at the drop of a hat. Hygiene comments seem overstated. Just change your sheets. The average mattress, particularly in a student house, must be a complete ecosystem.

ReputationRep:
    Is this normal? Views?
    Yeah, it's so comfortable and tend to sleep better. Just not in the winter, it gets too cold.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    i sleep with just underwear, lol i wouldnt be able to sleep without wearing underwer it would feel to wierd

My balls sweat very badly, ruined the sheets :cry2: never again going naked.
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Normal yes, though that does not mean that we have to sleep naked. There are far stranger things that us Brits do with clothes on where being without them is more comfortable, such as swimming or having a sauna.

(Original post by ManOfJustTin)
    Its actually my twin brother so that'd be weird. And I'm shy
    If he's your twin then surely it shouldn't matter. After all, if he's seen himself them he known what yours look like assuming you're identical twins?

ReputationRep:
    If he's your twin then surely it shouldn't matter. After all, if he's seen himself them he known what yours look like assuming you're identical twins?
    We're not identical but even if we were, I'd probably find that awkward

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.