Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you change gender for 2 million pounds? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you change gender for 2 million pounds?
    Yes
    39.63%
    No
    60.37%

ReputationRep:
    do we get to choose who/what we look like before we change? because I'd be Ramin Karimloo

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify, I know i'm using gender wrong but for the sake of my sanity, bear with it please.

I would say yes but there are many stipulations and conditions on this sort of thing that can screw you over.

The most basic gender transformations would have you wake up as the opposite gender. However cool this may be, if you have any sort of life, this will become quite complicated very quickly. If you live with family, friends or a partner it may be weird to them but they are the group most likely to get over this easily. The most annoying thing would probably be work and documentation. I imagine that you would probably have to submit something to signify you are changing your gender in order to keep using your bank cards/public transport tickets/work stuff. When you suddenly turn up to you workplace as another gender, they may be quite confounded. I don't think there exists any kind of gender reassignment procedures which will completely change your gender over the course of 16 hours.

If you want to avoid this headache, it would probably be better for you to be transposed into a alternate universe where you are born as the opposite gender. This has the problem of you having to discover what you are doing and your social circle, job, family interactions. Although this list may be a bit ott, remember that even something as mundane(?) as a gender change can have a completely different impact on your life choices and impressions towards people and others impressions towards you. I could name some examples but doing this on a text box the size of a pen lid is quite grating so I will probably come add to this thread later.

ReputationRep:
    You're not very specific but if it's £2million to permanently change gender it's not really worth it. That's about £30k/year. That's not enough. Not that I mind the idea of changing gender, as if by magic though rather than surgery.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Given it's gender, not sex, it's a free £2m to do literally nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Providing I can reverse the sex change / providing I can flip in between them. (With no adverse affects.)

Would be fun to try out.

Otherwise (or if it was a one way street), no.

(Original post by toronto353)
    Was going to ask if you had anything better to do with your time than making these pointless threads, but I think I know the answer to that one.
    +1; too funny.

ReputationRep:
    I think I actually prefer pissing while standing to having £2m. So, probably not.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks.
    Would hate to be a male trapped in a female body.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't need 2 million pounds.

Now I know how we tick I could make billions manipulating stupid old men. Repay for gender reassignment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    I think I actually prefer pissing while standing to having £2m. So, probably not.
    Haram

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaminiZindagi)
    Haram

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tell me you don't do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    tell me you don't do it?
    No, I only stand when I am receiving a blowjob..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, I only stand when I am receiving a blowjob..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Totally HALAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    Totally HALAL
    Especially if it is a guy who is giving me a blowjob ..:smug:

LOL
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Especially if it is a guy who is giving me a blowjob ..:smug:

LOL
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    astaghfirullah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2G)
    astaghfirullah
    chill mate you are Turkish. you huys are suupposed to be moderate..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    chill mate you are Turkish. you huys are suupposed to be moderate..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I only get blowjobs monday - thursday, 8:30am - 23:00

Fridays are my off day g

ReputationRep:
    i'd do it for free

ReputationRep:
    Depends to what extent.

If you just mean being paid to have a sex change, then no.

If you mean effectively being reborn/recreated as a member of the other sex, then you wouldn't even have to give me any incentive. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I'd have to have a think about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm comfortable as a male now, but a magical change to both my sex and gender would presumably leave me comfortable as a female - so why not?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.