Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslim migrants are forcing Christians to take part in Islamic prayers at refugee cam Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omen96)
    This isn't news, I saw it on BBC and Guardian as well but I don't know why they are reporting it. It's well known for people from North Africa and the Middle East to force those to submit to Islam, the religion of peace, the religion of tolerance, and the #NotARealMuslimBruv religion

"It's well known for people from North Africa "
    Egypt is in North Africa, never in my entire life there or here heard of this happening in Egypt.

ReputationRep:
    It appears you are a social justice warrior. If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend this has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam by all means do so, because your methods have clearly worked so far :/
    Lol im no SJW, i do my fair share of criticism of Islam as an ideology itself.

But i've noticed you couldnt reply to my post sufficiently. It appears you are just an ignorant and simple minded idiot who has an anti Muslim agenda and cannot see anything beyond that.

ReputationRep:
    more reliable sauce please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    more reliable sauce please.

ReputationRep:
    It appears you are a social justice warrior. If you want to put your head in the sand and pretend this has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam by all means do so, because your methods have clearly worked so far :/
    And how have your methods helped? Creating further divisions between communities so the young Muslims become filled with hatred of their own country? Lol and before you know it, they're on a plane to Syria making Islamic radical groups even more threatening. Keep on going mate. :yy:

Oh yeah, you forgot to help me out on the more unique hashtags I'm making (*my previous reply*).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Egypt is in North Africa, never in my entire life there or here heard of this happening in Egypt.
    Yet the Egyptian government needed to use soldiers to protect churches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    And how have your methods helped? Creating further divisions between communities so the young Muslims become filled with hatred of their own country? Lol and before you know it, they're on a plane to Syria making Islamic radical groups even more threatening. Keep on going mate. :yy:

Oh yeah, you forgot to help me out on the more unique hashtags I'm making (*my previous reply*).
    Firstly, my approach has not had a chance to be implemented so I don't know what you are on about?

Secondly, if a Muslim is pathetic enough to join terrorists over criticism towards them or Islam, they deserve to die. You can criticise me and I won't start blowing people up. You have just demonstrated that Muslims are weaker than the rest of us if you are defending them for becoming murderers over small minor issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    Lol im no SJW, i do my fair share of criticism of Islam as an ideology itself.

But i've noticed you couldnt reply to my post sufficiently. It appears you are just an ignorant and simple minded idiot who has an anti Muslim agenda and cannot see anything beyond that.
    I did address your post by saying Muslims and islam are to blame. What points did I not address then?

ReputationRep:
    Yet the Egyptian government needed to use soldiers to protect churches
    There is roughly as many churches as Mosques near where I lived and I don't recall seeing army personnel there. You might be talking about the time when the revolution was happening, when basically the police were dismantled and there was noone to protect property so the army had to go to the streets. That's not to deny there are the usual moronic ****tard who wants to blow up all the Christians, but they're less than a few thousands out of the 85 million Egyptians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erebor)
    OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
    #nothingtodowithislam
    #whydoyoucare
    #islamophobia
    #dailymail
    #outofcontext
    #notinthequran
    #9yearoldisoldenoughin7thcentury arabia

Did I miss any?
    yea you missed the one where my sister was attacked in town centre because wearing a hijab makes her responsible for paris attacks

so excuse me if someone of try and protect our lives

ReputationRep:
    He is talking about the general region, not just one country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon2016)
    yea you missed the one where my sister was attacked in town centre because wearing a hijab makes her responsible for paris attacks

so excuse me if someone of try and protect our lives
    Terrorist justifier right here folks.

Muslims get treated better in non-Muslim countries on average far far far better than non-Muslims in Muslim countries.

What a sick individual you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erebor)
    OK let me try this one:

#notrealmuslims
    #nothingtodowithislam
    #whydoyoucare
    #islamophobia
    #dailymail
    #outofcontext
    #notinthequran
    #9yearoldisoldenoughin7thcentury arabia

Did I miss any?
    #Whatabouththeoldtestament
    #WhatabouthteCrusades
    #Don'tletbebeheadyou
    #TheJewsdidthis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    He is talking about the general region, not just one country.
    Yea I understand but the problem is that countries like Egypt, Lebanon and Turkey usually get lumped with all the other Muslim countries when referring to places of Islamic extremism, even though they're mostly secular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Terrorist justifier right here folks.

Muslims get treated better in non-Muslim countries on average far far far better than non-Muslims in Muslim countries.

What a sick individual you are.
    What's with the name calling? I thought right-wingers were fed up with people calling them "racist", but they're totally okay with calling left wingers "terrorist sympathisers"?
    As to your statement, I can only tell you it's absolute rubbish. Europeans are treated with respect in most Muslim countries, even the extreme ones like Iran. So your comparison isn't really valid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    Please, learn to spell before you reply to my comment.

Thanks
    Attacking the source and grammar. The refuge of a simpleton

Why not just poo in ur hands and clap whilst screaming buzzwords

ReputationRep:
    Ahh Egypt. Had a wonderful holiday there. Beautiful country, scenery and weather. The segregation of Muslims and non muslims in our hotel and the spitting, cursing and hissing at non muslims by muslims was a slight dampener though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Ahh Egypt. Had a wonderful holiday there. Beautiful country, scenery and weather. The segregation of Muslims and non muslims in our hotel and the spitting, cursing and hissing at non muslims by muslims was a slight dampener though.
    Segregation ? lol. I don't know much about your hotel but it's a crime to discriminate based on religion there. There is no such segregation in the country itself.

As for the spitting and hissing, I can only imagine you're either lying or misunderstood the situation, for the simple fact that you can't tell the difference between an Egyptian Muslim and a Christian, unless they're women and the Muslim one is wearing headscarf. Are you referring to hissing and spitting against tourists? Again I can't imagine this to be true as tourists are the only source of income to people living in touristy places.

ReputationRep:
    Segregation ? lol. I don't know much about your hotel but it's a crime to discriminate based on religion there. There is no such segregation in the country itself.

As for the spitting and hissing, I can only imagine you're either lying or misunderstood the situation, for the simple fact that you can't tell the difference between an Egyptian Muslim and a Christian, unless they're women and the Muslim one is wearing headscarf. Are you referring to hissing and spitting against tourists? Again I can't imagine this to be true as tourists are the only source of income to people living in touristy places.
    Yeah our hotel had muslim dining room only. Muslim swimming pool only. Then 2 of each solely for non muslims. Maybe the lack of enforcement of your discrimination laws tells us something

No i am not lying nor misunderstanding, filthy eeeengleesshh peeegs spit at feet, rinse repeat. It was endemic. Lovely people them Egyptians Yes many could have been Christian because outside the hotel, there were zero Egyptian women.

You would think you would treat your cash cow a little better than open hostility but im afraid twas not the case. Not all the Egyptians were bad, about 7 or 8 were lovely and non hostile out of the hundreds we encountered. Christians, muslims, who knows

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.