Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are tsr members so elitist watch

• Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    My question still stands, and i am nit familiar with the threads that you have mentioned.
    Please ignore those threads
    You're not familiar with the other threads you've started suggesting poor people are stupid, women can't do men's jobs, council estates should be demolished, rich people are discriminated against etc etc etc.

Are you suffering from memory loss?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty new to TSR. I felt pretty welcomed even though most Social Justice Warriors would suggest I would be a prime example for discrimination.

Hell, my profile picture is a photoshopped picture of me with a tiara!

I didn't see elitism when I joined. I don't see any now, Elitism =/= Having a different opinion to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    You're not familiar with the other threads you've started suggesting poor people are stupid, women can't do men's jobs, council estates should be demolished, rich people are discriminated against etc etc etc.

Are you suffering from memory loss?

I have never said that poor people are stupid, but they're less educated on average.

Yes jobs that put stress on the body such as labouring are better suited for men

Council estates are outdated, as no one wants to live in a neglected tower block that was built in the 1930s.

Therefore I am not a bigot, and most of tsr would understand my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyYear11)
    I'm pretty new to TSR. I felt pretty welcomed even though most Social Justice Warriors would suggest I would be a prime example for discrimination.

Hell, my profile picture is a photoshopped picture of me with a tiara!

I didn't see elitism when I joined. I don't see any now, Elitism =/= Having a different opinion to you.

Trust me, soon they will call you a bigot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Trust me, soon they will call you a bigot
    Yeah I'm sure they will, because I have a different opinion. BUT THIS ISN'T ELITISM THAT'S JUST A CLASH OF INTEREST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.