Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    yeah exactly, ur right, I'll feel like a zombie
    I'll probably have a bit, along with what you've mentioned, previously.

Btw:

ReputationRep:
    If sitting a 2 hour exam tires you then we've got issues well above what energy drinks can solve :/
    It's a dumb idea tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    GCSE's are pretty chill , how well have you done in mocks?
    Everyone says that but right now it doesn't seem it. :bricks: I did quite good, like A*s/As and Bs but there are still some subjects that I need to do better on like maths and history. I just want them over tbh, it's so stressful!!

ReputationRep:
    2 years ago, I was sitting mah English GCSE exam which was ... 1hr45 I think? and I drank redbull before ... yeh I spent the last half an hour of that exam cracking up to myself and almost flying out of my seat :rofl: never againnnnn

ReputationRep:
    I never did it, its too risky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RezzBerry)
    I'll probably have a bit, along with what you've mentioned, previously.

Btw:
    Ooh dw I know the difference lol. It's just "ur" as in text talk can mean both. I know i should have said "you're" but it's just tsr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    2 years ago, I was sitting mah English GCSE exam which was ... 1hr45 I think? and I drank redbull before ... yeh I spent the last half an hour of that exam cracking up to myself and almost flying out of my seat :rofl: never againnnnn
    Thanks! I'll learn from you hahhah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Errm are you sure you're not confusing LSD with caffeine :X

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooh dw I know the difference lol. It's just "ur" as in text talk can mean both. I know i should have said "you're" but it's just tsr

True but 'text' language really pisses me off. There's a user on here who does it and its sooooooo annoying. Its probably more effort to think of what to write in 'text' form instead of just typing out the whole sentence.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says that but right now it doesn't seem it. :bricks: I did quite good, like A*s/As and Bs but there are still some subjects that I need to do better on like maths and history. I just want them over tbh, it's so stressful!!
    I've never really stressed in an exam , i walk in very confidently helps a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Errm are you sure you're not confusing LSD with caffeine :X
    Idk I did meet up with Toby Turner the night before...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RezzBerry)
    True but 'text' language really pisses me off. There's a user on here who does it and its sooooooo annoying. Its probably more effort to think of what to write in 'text' form instead of just typing out the whole sentence.
    fair enough. I don't mind it personally. Btw just to mention, it should be "it's" as in "it is" rather than 'its' in your sentence (;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Idk I did meet up with Toby Turner the night before...
    idk who tht is , google search comes up with the youtuber Tobcusus something like tht

ReputationRep:
    I've never really stressed in an exam , i walk in very confidently helps a lot.
    I like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fractite)
    You'd get a super high energy rush (too much for some people's liking) and then feel empty/deflated, so I'd personally steer clear of them.
    yes you do then you drink more
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the guy who drink at least a can a day some times a litre i have found my limit is about 4 litres a day thing i shake and everything spins

ReputationRep:
    idk who tht is , google search comes up with the youtuber Tobcusus something like tht
    o then its not funny
    yeh that's him
    he had a lot of allegations made against him that he drugged some gurl by putting something in her drink

do u get it? no
    okeh
    can you show me out? where's the door?

ReputationRep:
    Uuuh that would be terrible :/
    It would. :yep:

I know they're not healthy but sleep and water just don't give me the energy I need. And btw I'd only do it for a couple of exams (the 2:15 english ones especially)
    I had a 2:10 exam yesterday and took an energy drink and I started to feel tired towards the last hour.

So I wouldn't advise it personally, but at the same time I think I felt tired during the exam because I didn't have any sleep the night before and I took the energy drink quite early in the morning, so it was wearing off by the time I finished my exam.

I will still take it for my other exams lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I had a 2:10 exam yesterday and took an energy drink and I started to feel tired towards the last hour.

So I wouldn't advise it personally, but at the same time I think I felt tired during the exam because I didn't have any sleep the night before and I took the energy drink quite early in the morning, so it was wearing off by the time I finished my exam.

I will still take it for my other exams lol
    This is me btw, I don't know why it's on anon.

ReputationRep:
    Wb having energy drinks after an exam so that you can revise for the one you have the next day?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.