Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    Guys for fault, do you have to talk about both criminal and negligence? Or can you just do criminal
    You can talk about any... Although my teacher suggested not to do just civil, criminal is fine on its own though

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, can someone give me a bit of advice. the question which asks "consider the view that there is a close relationship between law and morality.Examine the debate as to whether the law should reflect moral values, and discuss issues that show the continuing importance of that debate." should I discuss the issues throughout the essay or just do a big paragraph at the end? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    has everyone started law revision?

ReputationRep:
    Yep xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmapotter392)
    Yep xD
    when did you start? and how much have you covered

ReputationRep:
    I started about 2- 3 weeks ago and Ive done all of it but Im still having difficulties with parts of it especially concepts. Im surprised if you haven't?

ReputationRep:
    I started about 2- 3 weeks ago and Ive done all of it but Im still having difficulties with parts of it especially concepts. Im surprised if you haven't?
    I've started recently, but ive done little. Ive got many other exams before law :/ but I have all my notes sorted out so I just need to learn them shouldnt take long to learn them apart from maybe concepts i think.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, that is more than I have done because I haven't even started yet... I have focused on my Unit 2 resit and then my other exams. Glad you have revised... Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexGedgar1)
    Gosh, that is more than I have done because I haven't even started yet... I have focused on my Unit 2 resit and then my other exams. Glad you have revised... Good Luck!
    when do you plan on revising law? and how long do you reckon unit 3 and 4 would take?

ReputationRep:
    Is Morality very likely to come up this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsoun)
    Is Morality very likely to come up this year?
    Yes. Next time read the posts

ReputationRep:
    when do you plan on revising law? and how long do you reckon unit 3 and 4 would take?
    You won't need long if you remember the basics. A week should be more than enough time to brush up on the technicals like cases, definitions, quirks, etc. Some though might feel that starting now with just under 2 weeks is suicide. Depends mainly your memory, logic/critique, confidence and ability - in that order. And with countless model answers handed to you on a platter, there shouldn't be much of an excuse to get at least get half marks for the essays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rust Cohle)
    You won't need long if you remember the basics. A week should be more than enough time to brush up on the technicals like cases, definitions, quirks, etc. Some though might feel that starting now with just under 2 weeks is suicide. Depends mainly your memory, logic/critique, confidence and ability - in that order. And with countless model answers handed to you on a platter, there shouldn't be much of an excuse to get at least get half marks for the essays.
    I have a 5 day gap from my last exam to unit 3 law, im probably goign to cover some of unit 4 now, and unit 3 should be manageable in that gap i think

ReputationRep:
    hahaha thank you. I know the stuff its just the technique i have difficulty with. wby? and atleast the unit 2 wasn't that bad or so my friend said

ReputationRep:
    I've started recently, but ive done little. Ive got many other exams before law :/ but I have all my notes sorted out so I just need to learn them shouldnt take long to learn them apart from maybe concepts i think.
    yeah i know the feeling haha i had my history exams and yeah the content in my opinion is easy enough its more the technique. Especially with concepts.

ReputationRep:
    I can revise unit 3 fully including all essays in a few days.. Unit 4 I'd need like a week haha.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got more exams before the law exams?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPFM)
    Anyone else got more exams before the law exams?..
    Yeah, I have two exams before the law ones

(Original post by NHM)
    I can revise unit 3 fully including all essays in a few days.. Unit 4 I'd need like a week haha.
    Have you started revision for law?

ReputationRep:

Lmao no - I have 3 exams before it :/

ReputationRep:

So do I, I think i'll be alright for unit 3 but i'm not sure about unit 4

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.