Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Watching debate with SJWs I've noticed a definite victim ranking system watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damien96)
    Please tell me this is irony!
    I don't think that a buzzfeed 'writer' could understand the concept of irony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    XY? He

XX? She

Caitlyn Jenner? XY. He.
    It doesn't bother me in the slightest she wants to be a she. Calling her a **** is just as easy as calling him a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    I don't think that a buzzfeed 'writer' could understand the concept of irony
    I suspect you are right. It's nice they offer a handy way to quantify your masochism though. "I am so privileged, spank me harder"

ReputationRep:
    You can't debate with SJWs...

ReputationRep:
    I suspect you are right. It's nice they offer a handy way to quantify your masochism though. "I am so privileged, spank me harder"
    Buzzfeed pedal so much misinformation it's scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    You can't debate with SJWs...
    Oh I think you can, in fact it's all you can do with them. Actually coming to a conclusion, middle ground, conversation relating to reality etc is what you can't do. they are warriors after all. So brave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    Buzzfeed pedal so much misinformation it's scary.
    It isn't even information is it? They pedal bite sized chunks of inane ******** to be shared on social media. They are the journalistic equivalent of an "Inspiring" meme.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't even information is it? They pedal bite sized chunks of inane ******** to be shared on social media. They are the journalistic equivalent of an "Inspiring" meme.
    Exactly. They recognise the decreasing length of our generation's attention span and utilise it to their advantage.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to check my privileges before clicking this thread.

Now I'm triggered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyreke)
    Exactly. They recognise the decreasing length of our generation's attention span and utilise it to their advantage.
    Yeah and .... LOOK, SQUIRREL!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    Forgot to check my privileges before clicking this thread.

Now I'm triggered.
    Jesus Christ I didn't issue a trigger warning. Everyone back to your safe spaces and wait for a counselor.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and .... LOOK, SQUIRREL!!!!
    Haha, precisely!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ I didn't issue a trigger warning. Everyone back to your safe spaces and wait for a counselor.
    I'm actually laughing so much.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it's undoubted that SJWs have a 'hierarchy' of minorities, which is aptly demonstrated by the recent NUS motion to get rid of gay men's representatives as they apparently aren't oppressed enough.

This 'hierarchy' actively shifts depending on which minority is the most fashionable at the time; it shows how fickle SJWs are.

ReputationRep:
    As a trans woman I'm deeply offended by the OP's suggestion that my life is flavour of the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erebor)
    It's called the oppression olympics. It's kind of like Magic the Gathering, one card beats the other, you just gotta know how to play the game. Like I always say, marxism should be treated as a mental health issue .
    r u white by any chance?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    Remember to check your privilege shitlords
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you
    "You live with 43 out of 100 points of privilege.
    You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help."

Not bad for a straight, white, middle class guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    Yes, it's undoubted that SJWs have a 'hierarchy' of minorities, which is aptly demonstrated by the recent NUS motion to get rid of gay men's representatives as they apparently aren't oppressed enough.

This 'hierarchy' actively shifts depending on which minority is the most fashionable at the time; it shows how fickle SJWs are.
    Exactly. 10 years ago they wouldn't have dared to crticise Israel in the openly bigotted way they are now as it was socially unacceptable. As soon as the winds shifted all changed.

Muslims that are ultra defensive should take heed at that, these peopel will not have your back when, it's us that criticise you, without bigotry, that you will be able to rely on.

ReputationRep:
    It seems that trans people are flavour of the month and their feelings are more important than everyone else's, apart from Muslims that murder them in Bangladesh as they are higher up the list.

Gays are all well and good until they speak in anything other than gushing terms regarding trans people and Jews can simply **** off.

http://thesatedire.com/features/the-...tice-warriors/

Black Olives Matter!

:rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.