Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietrr)
    It was just the type of question where you just feel really iffy about it gah! Also, I thought the Bowlby question was awfully vague too...I just wrote about the methodological and procedural problems....again another 12 marks which I just thought was really awkward to talk about ..
    I didn't mind that! I didn't like Q8! First off HANG ON?! Question 8??? That was a bit of a shock. Did not like that at all. I probably got like 3 on that - I didn't really know what to say! Did you finish in time? A lot of people in my class either found it challenging or didn't finish so I'm hoping they bring the boundaries down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewKn0x)
    I didn't mind that! I didn't like Q8! First off HANG ON?! Question 8??? That was a bit of a shock. Did not like that at all. I probably got like 3 on that - I didn't really know what to say! Did you finish in time? A lot of people in my class either found it challenging or didn't finish so I'm hoping they bring the boundaries down.
    Question 8... remind me?!?! And I found the timings to not be too bad but I do think the grade boundaries will be especially low when I consider the little amount of work some people in my year put in for that exam. Last year 37 out of 60 was a C, and even though it's out of 80 I'm thinking it'll be the same.. a little over half marks for a C

ReputationRep:
    I found the exam alright, i felt like i made some of the evaluation points up just to add a paragraph to them, considering the 12 marks. And for the other we did psychosurgery which i got the names of the components mixed up for .... but other than that i think it was ok ... i think

ReputationRep:
    I basically ********ted my way through that exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietrr)
    Question 8... remind me?!?! And I found the timings to not be too bad but I do think the grade boundaries will be especially low when I consider the little amount of work some people in my year put in for that exam. Last year 37 out of 60 was a C, and even though it's out of 80 I'm thinking it'll be the same.. a little over half marks for a C
    Question 8 was the compare and contrast between the biological and psychodynamic approaches with reference to a statement that basically said the biological approach was scientific but the psychodynamic approach had many advantages over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewKn0x)
    Question 8 was the compare and contrast between the biological and psychodynamic approaches with reference to a statement that basically said the biological approach was scientific but the psychodynamic approach had many advantages over it.
    It was the behaviourist approach, not biological

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnd45)
    It was the behaviourist approach, not biological
    Uhh it was biological mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiko291099)
    Uhh it was biological mate.
    sorry mate, I just realised this was the exam for the new spec.
    I did the retake for the old spec which happened to be on the same day as well lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.