Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever grope someone in a club? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I put my drink down and walk a perfect 180 degree anti clockwise behind my unsuspecting victim suitor

I place my legs shoulder width apart and squat down in a measured and reassured manner. Head up and zoned in straight at the buttocks, I channel the thudding vibrations of the music to focus on the task at hand. Then, I frenziedly rub my hands together whilst advancing forward until I am within a few feet before proceeding to firmly squeeze and jangle her buttocks up and down enthusiastically.

They often turn around and I maintain the squat posture and turn with them, like the unshakeable tail attached to a dog

It doesn't work for everyone and i do receive many disapproving shakes of the head but i rise above it

ReputationRep:
    nope I got groped once though by a girl

ReputationRep:
    No lmao

I had some guy grope my ass before and i gave him the most disgusted look ever it's f****ng pervy just no.

ReputationRep:
    Been groped and it was pretty awkward just standing there not really knowing what to do/say- it was just after my weightloss and I was finally comfy wearing a figure-hugging dress, so I felt mixed between loving the attention and freaked out at the same time. Cray cray

ReputationRep:
    People who initiate unwarranted sexual contact of any kind deserve to be hit by a bus. It is absolutely unacceptable to be engaging in such behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    It's the equivalent of sending someone a ****-pic. The receipient doesn't want it and it can land you in a lot of trouble. Whilst most girls/guys who receive uninvited ****-pics are unaware of this, they could easily and justifiably call the police for sexual harassment. Uninvited sexual advances are no joke and there are wayyyyyy to many guys who think it's ok to grab a girls ass in a club and then caller her a frigid ***** when she tells him to **** off. Oh so they're a ***** for not letting some horny drunk **** grab their ass thinking that they're god's gift to women? I think not.

Whilst it's never happened to me (I'm a guy) it's happened to my ex gf and she got very upset when a guy thought it was ok so grab her boobs without being in bed with her/being invited - I didn't know her at the time but for her to mention it to me clearly it hurt her.

ReputationRep:
    What even is this. Groping someone is pretty damn weird.

That being said, I regularly get groped at work, but it's people I know, so...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but only with male friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    hbu OP?

I did it once. My friend and i went to a club and he got a girl and they were cuddling. I was jealous. So I squeezed her buttock when they were kissing passionately hoping that she would slap him. It didnt happened. :getmecoat: He got laid that night, I went home alone :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Nope as I don't go clubbing, but I have heard from my friends that it has happened to them on a numerous occasions. Literally every time they go on a night out something happens :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    I did it once. My friend and i went to a club and he got a girl and they were cuddling. I was jealous. So I squeezed her buttock when they were kissing passionately hoping that she would slap him. It didnt happened. :getmecoat: He got laid that night, I went home alone :getmecoat:
    Nice assist.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.