Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst film you have ever seen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    lol to be honest I enjoyed it as a kid and haven't seen it fully since then...but my memories and the little I've seen when it's on TV or whatever suggest to me I wouldn't be fond now. Plus, that IMDB score. Always trust IMDB, right..
    hahaha, it's certainly not a cinematic masterpiece

as for 500 dos, I just didn't like the characters, they were depicted as being complex and fairly relatable but to me they just came off as whiny and under developed, also I watched the deleted scenes after watching the film and there was a scene which showed all the characters talking about what love means to them, it was so well done and frankly I think it could have redeemed the film for me but for whatever reason they cut it?

I liked the dance scene

ReputationRep:
    Transformers Age of Extinction with Amazing Spider-Man 2 as a close second

ReputationRep:
    Terminator 4. What a ****in insult to a great series. I haven't watched number 5 yet but am hoping it'll be better.

ReputationRep:
    Transformers 2 revenge of the fallen in the cinema. It is the only movie where I have actively waited for the action to end.

As for worst worst, probably birdemic shock and terror.

ReputationRep:
    The Room by Tommy Wiseau.

I only watched it because every time I would meet up with my friend, he'd go "Oh hi Mark" in a really weird accent. I asked him numerous times why he'd do that but he'd just laugh.

After a bit of digging I found out where he was quoting from. Whilst watching I had to ask myself if it was satire or not; the acting was atrocious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    500 days of Summer
    When he meets Autumn at the end :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I love Huckabees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    When he meets Autumn at the end :rofl:
    Even JGL couldn't save that train wreck lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Into the woods.

The singing. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Zodiac,
    Se7en,
    Insidious,
    After Earth,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Jurassic Shark, Stranger By The Lake, and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

There are others but yeah; Jurassic Shark was so amature and poor I can't believe they even produced it for HMVs shelves and so on.

Stranger By The Lake just reinforces stereotypes about gay men as cruisers and sexually obsessed, immoral, idiots. The whole film is basically sex and being pervy. It has a good plot otherwise but its focus is in the wrong place.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest just did not do it for me. I couldn't really understand it well enough to make myself warm to it. It was so muddled and weird and I just do not see why its so highly praised. The book was much better.
    Have you seen Clockwork Orange? Its strange too. I haven't watched it myself though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    For me its Buried, absolutely disgusted this even made it to cinemas people were literally walking out on it, it had a grand total of 3 different scenery 95% of the film was a man in a box.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Smokey and the Bandit 2.

I loved the first one and the final one of the Trilogy but the second one was plain bloody stupid. I'm surprised it didn't ruin Burt Reynolds reputation! No wonder he didn't appear in Smokey and Bandit 3!
    The plot is about transporting a sick elephant across America. Since Smokey and Bandit 1 the bandit has become an alcoholic lazy person. He is brought back to health with some ridiculous fitness regimes. Then is able to somersault 20 feet into the air onto the Elephant.
    Later in the movie the Sheriff magically summons a battalion of Canadian Mounties all the way by car from Canada to Southern Texas in about 2 hours (the real car journey time is about 2 days) Then a massive battle between these Mounties and truck drivers ensures making the Kursk tank battle look like a storm in a teacup!

Somehow the bandit manages to drive a huge juggernaut over the top of all the other Jugernauts trailers, which it seems the plastic and thin steel can take the weight of a 30 ton truck!

Then a short time later the Bandits girl tells him to give up on transporting the sick elephant to its destination. So what was the bloody point in it all? About 90 mins of my life wasted! Plus 10 mins writing this review lol!

Out of 10 I'd give the movie minus 5.

I know smokey and bandit are slapstick comedy but the second of the trilogy was bloody ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmileyVibe)
    Have you seen Clockwork Orange? Its strange too. I haven't watched it myself though.
    I haven't. I should though.

ReputationRep:
    The worst film that I've seen is Paranormal activity 2 for I didn't really find it that not very scary also I found that not much really happens. It's like a film version of the show Big brother. But no offense to anyone who likes the paranormal activity 2 or any other of the paranormal activity films

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Transformers Age of Extinction with Amazing Spider-Man 2 as a close second
    I loved the romance in ASM2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's one or two french coming of age style films I've seen that were god awful. Can't remember the names of the top of my head. Something about water butterflies or somethings.

I have this niggling thought of one that I've watched in the past year or so and thought it was the worst I've ever seen but it escapes me and is really bugging me. I think it was so bad I've just deleted it from my memory.

ReputationRep:
    Thankskilling, so bad it's good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fish40)
    I loved the romance in ASM2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was well done, can't deny that but 1. I don't think it should be the focus of a Spider-Man movie and 2. It was overshadowed by all the other crap in the movie

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the entire LOTR trilogy are in my top 10 of worst films, really cant understand the hype, anyone who can tell me why the films are great will get their reasoning debunked pronto, who is up for the challenge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Either Flash Gordon or Under The Skin

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.