The Student Room Group

Dating someone 33 years older

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've been talking on and off with this 55 year old man. He's so sweet and genuine but I feel like if I ever got with him he would actually not like me. He has two kids 11 and 12 and he's on the verge of a divorce. Other than the fact that I feel wrong for talking to him because he's married and has kids. Could this relationship work? I understand there are a lot of down sides to this because I'm 22 and he's 55.

Would being with him be a terrible idea or should I consider it?

How rich is he? Will he be your sugar daddy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That mother****er's memory is in black and white
Reply 22
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That mother****er's memory is in black and white

He might even remember Liverpool or Spurs winning he PL

He's been through a lot, genuinely not stable enough to date if he's seen **** like that
Reply 23
Original post by UWS
You already know the answer

He knows the truth. Never mind the fact he has such a huge age difference to yourself, it's the fact he's married. Both points should be an instant 'No' in your head.
Reply 24
Original post by swirly
strange to think when he was 30, she didnt even exist. not even a foetus. Not even a sperm cell swimming around. Conceptually speaking, im not sure how it works, but she probably existed as a piece of food that later turned to glucose in sperm?

biology pls.

@difeo pls use ur biology expertise to answer this:redface:
Reply 25
Original post by swirly
@difeo pls use ur biology expertise to answer this:redface:

You're close, but given the timings, it's far more likely that she was actually part of a cow or tree etc, that then became a piece of food that later turned to fructose in sperm
Thank you all for the answers I'll take each into consideration 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending