Welcome Squad
    Hello!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Admittedly, I haven't seen you around before. However, I have had a look at some of your posts and I think you're somebody with a very sensitive approach to sensitive issues, such as the Autism/Aspergers debate and you seem willing to understand before ranting and raving, which believe it or not, sets you apart from most.

You're probably one of very few fair moderators besides Pickles, Gothic Kitten and Dressage90. You are also a bit of a cutie, lets be fair and I like the little rep-pact thing haha, that was cool. You have a very decent approach to people with controversial, distasteful things to say and you're just an all round lovely guy.
    :blushing: squeeeeee that was so sweet, thank you! Rep pact still going strong :dumbells: thank you for being so kind! :blush:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Go on then
    Could do with a bit of morale boosting
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Congrats on the 10 gems, I got mine yesterday! :woo:
    I think what I respect most about you is the fact that you are very genuine. You don't try to be controversial and annoying - you're here to help people with Maths, Cambridge applications, STEP, etc.etc. and you let that be what it is. You're always very kind and respectful to others and I'd probably say you're definitely in my top ten most respected.

[Congratulations! Haha]

(Original post by Milzime)
    hholla holla holaaa
    I like your responses to things such as on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4072065 - you're quite funny and I agree with a lot of your opinions .

(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    me too!!! tell about me!!!:giggle:
    I don't know very much about you again, I'm afraid! However, having looked at some of your posts I think you're very simple and you use the platform to discuss things you need help with and so on instead of getting into heated debates, which is nice to come across now and again!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ivybridge;[url="tel:64789785")
    64789785[/url]]I think what I respect most about you is the fact that you are very genuine. You don't try to be controversial and annoying - you're here to help people with Maths, Cambridge applications, STEP, etc.etc. and you let that be what it is. You're always very kind and respectful to others and I'd probably say you're definitely in my top ten most respected.

[Congratulations! Haha]

I like your responses to things such as on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4072065 - you're quite funny and I agree with a lot of your opinions .

I don't know very much about you again, I'm afraid! However, having looked at some of your posts I think you're very simple and you use the platform to discuss things you need help with and so on instead of getting into heated debates, which is nice to come across now and again!
    aweeeee !!! thank u soo much:blush::blushing::hugs: but i wish u knew me more!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Hello!
    I like your music taste and your opinions on hot guys

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Go on then
    Could do with a bit of morale boosting
    :hugs:
    I genuinely don't think there is a kinder user out there. You're probably the user I value the most on this site. Honestly, I have so much respect for you and I always love getting little reps and messages from you without seeing you enter the debates because you know how to pick your battles which, admittedly, I do not. Go you. Lots of love, guinea pig!

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Hello! :wavey:
    It sounds repetitive but you've got a nice way of talking about things that, as a user who has been on here for a while and has been involved in some very controversial, heated, threads, I have learnt to appreciate massively. Just keep with it.

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Me?
    I agree with a lot of your opinions, appreciate your fair and calmed approach to controversial issues, and generally just like you as a user .

ReputationRep:
    I think what I respect most about you is the fact that you are very genuine. You don't try to be controversial and annoying - you're here to help people with Maths, Cambridge applications, STEP, etc.etc. and you let that be what it is. You're always very kind and respectful to others and I'd probably say you're definitely in my top ten most respected.
    Thank you, I appreciate it; that's very kind of you. Much of it is reciprocated.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I like your music taste and your opinions on hot guys

I genuinely don't think there is a kinder user out there. You're probably the user I value the most on this site. Honestly, I have so much respect for you and I always love getting little reps and messages from you without seeing you enter the debates because you know how to pick your battles which, admittedly, I do not. Go you. Lots of love, guinea pig!

It sounds repetitive but you've got a nice way of talking about things that, as a user who has been on here for a while and has been involved in some very controversial, heated, threads, I have learnt to appreciate massively. Just keep with it.

I agree with a lot of your opinions, appreciate your fair and calmed approach to controversial issues, and generally just like you as a user .
    Aw thank you! Do you mean Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun?

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! Do you mean Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun?
    Tyler Joseph just about fits the bill

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of users here who don't like me, think I don't like them, and know I love them! As such, I want to give everybody they chance to see what I truly think, in a positive light. I will make no negative comments.

As such, I'm stealing SeanFM's idea!

Leave a comment below and I'll say what I like about you as a user .

[I HAVE REACHEDMY10thGEM! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE]
    Wot about me?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Tyler Joseph just about fits the bill
    Name:  tumblr_nttkrhUc8M1sdaok0o2_250.png
Views: 50
Size:  52.4 KB
    Attachment 531615531617

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymoùs)
    Wot about me?
    I have a lot of respect for what I've seen you write - particularly about the women and body shape issue on that thread I just repped you for!

ReputationRep:

I like your approach to your faith and actually really admire you for it. You seem like a very nice guy otherwise, too.
    Thank you, you seem lovely too

ReputationRep:
    Name:  tumblr_nttkrhUc8M1sdaok0o2_250.png
Views: 50
Size:  52.4 KB
    I think he needs a kiss

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've spoken to you before? Might as well give it a go.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I think he needs a kiss
    Shame he has a wife.

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of respect for what I've seen you write - particularly about the women and body shape issue on that thread I just repped you for!
    How dyou know it was me that posted that?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Have fun.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.