Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I get matches on android?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know, I've heard there's a bug on Android, but maybe I'm just looking for justification as to why I don't get matches. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew150)
    Really? I've never thought that, I am the guy on the right.

Which one do you think is the best out of the ones I posted?
    I thought so - I would definitely say you are hella good looking haha. The guy on the left is still handsome tho'

Yeah, I mean, that's what I would say really. It's a big like Grindr - you don't go on there to meet people and have a chat. You go on there to meet somebody so they can give you a blowjob in a bush :rofl:.

Hm, I can't see any other photos - it won't let me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I don't know, I've heard there's a bug on Android, but maybe I'm just looking for justification as to why I don't get matches. :P
    Lol why don't you widen your age range?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I thought so - I would definitely say you are hella good looking haha. The guy on the left is still handsome tho'

Yeah, I mean, that's what I would say really. It's a big like Grindr - you don't go on there to meet people and have a chat. You go on there to meet somebody so they can give you a blowjob in a bush :rofl:.

Thank you

In the original post

Yeah, that is very true, it is extremely superficial and I suppose girls have hundreds of matches.

I'm 17 can i use tinder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 17 can i use tinder?
    Yes, but I think it only shows you under 18 year olds until you turn 18, for obvious reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

In the original post

Yeah, that is very true, it is extremely superficial and I suppose girls have hundreds of matches.

Ah, I've seen them now - I like the one with you and the two girls and the stripes on your cheeks

I suppose they do. I wouldn't know - I have never used Tinder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    The guy on the left I'm pretty sure is Nick. He is from a documentary I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91Rrog8r8s
    Looks similar, but definitely isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    The guy on the left I'm pretty sure is Nick. He is from a documentary I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91Rrog8r8s
    If it is, his butt is amazing :coma:.

Looks similar, but definitely isn't.
    Shame

ReputationRep:
    Your attire doesn't scream out excitement. I would recommend plain shirts to be constricted to being worn with suits unless you start lifting and make it a fitted shirt. Add some other pics dressed more casual and with less gaudy smiling. Show some different sides to your personality.

ReputationRep:

I kid you not.
    I was drinking my drink reading this and read "you go on there to meet somebody so they can give you a blowjob in a bush"

Now I have my drink all over the floor aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobalt_)
    I kid you not.
    I was drinking my drink reading this and read "you go on there to meet somebody so they can give you a blowjob in a bush"

Now I have my drink all over the floor aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: It is simply the truth of Grindr.

I remember a friend downloading it on my phone to see what it was all about and she put a profile picture up of me and her and got sent literally ten **** picks in two hours and requests for me to go and meet them in the town next to me for sex :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You are very good looking. I just think people know what a waste Tinder is. It's basically a hook-up for sex database lmfao. I'd say a lot of guys and girls just use it to toy around, that might be why.
    Someone's bitter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Someone's bitter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    About what, exactly?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: It is simply the truth of Grindr.
    Yup. :lol:

I don't understand why people would use tinder :/ Why can't you just go out and meet girls? Its not that hard

ReputationRep:
    Firstly - I realise there's bigger issues out there, I get that.
    Also, I know tinder is ****, so superficial etc.

However, I'm getting virtually no matches, and wanted your guys advice on what I'm doing wrong!

Here's my profile: https://www.gotinder.com/@matthew150

Not sure how it works, but supposedly that should let you see it or something. I get it's not a great photo, but I have very few of me that's not in a group.

Also, what would people recommend from these:

1: https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4c&oe=579B8362

2: https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...eb&oe=57AAAD8A

3: https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...72&oe=57A966B7

gonna give it to you staight brah, and tell you what you need to hear if you want to maximise attraction to women:

1. tinder is for casual hookups, not relationships.

2. you might be a great guy personality wise, but girls your age dont care about that, especially not on tinder. They just want hot guys to bang. At that age, all they care about is having fun.

3. 2nd pic is the best, but pics you've posted make you seem more like helicopter nerd than hot guy (especially pic with your dorky looking friend in helicopter). On tinder you need pics that show you're fun, but also good looking - emphasis should be on pics where you're doing interesting things (things that would be interesting to women - eg. travel, partying, in social situations etc - one reason why 2nd pic is best, and pics where you look best sexually

4. Also with the two helicopter pics, girls your age will see those pics and think you dress like their dad

5. http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article...ofile-sean-rad link here has som useful tips

ReputationRep:
    Time for you to get red pilled buddy boyo.

If you're a sub8 male in 2016, you're destined for a life of misery. You can be a gymcel, doctorcel, whatever, it won't do anything if you haven't got 8+/10 facial aesthetics.

Sub8 males can't even get a date, whereas 2/10 40 year old obese women are inundated with requests from 24 year old Chads. Your only choice is to looksmax to the 8/10 level (you're not too far off no homo), or lay down and rot.

Boyo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaSteel)
    gonna give it to you staight brah, and tell you what you need to hear if you want to maximise attraction to women:

1. tinder is for casual hookups, not relationships.

2. you might be a great guy personality wise, but girls your age dont care about that, especially not on tinder. They just want hot guys to bang. At that age, all they care about is having fun.

3. 2nd pic is the best, but pics you've posted make you seem more like helicopter nerd than hot guy (especially pic with your dorky looking friend in helicopter). On tinder you need pics that show you're fun, but also good looking - emphasis should be on pics where you're doing interesting things (things that would be interesting to women - eg. travel, partying, in social situations etc - one reason why 2nd pic is best, and pics where you look best sexually

4. Also with the two helicopter pics, girls your age will see those pics and think you dress like their dad

5. http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article...ofile-sean-rad link here has som useful tips
    Yeah I do understand the purpose of tinder, I'm complaining about my lack of matches
    But you have to agree there's been a lot of contrasting advice, some saying some pictures, others saying different ones.

(Original post by richpanda)

If you're a sub8 male in 2016, you're destined for a life of misery. You can be a gymcel, doctorcel, whatever, it won't do anything if you haven't got 8+/10 facial aesthetics.

Sub8 males can't even get a date, whereas 2/10 40 year old obese women are inundated with requests from 24 year old Chads. Your only choice is to looksmax to the 8/10 level (you're not too far off no homo), or lay down and rot.

Boyo.
    Did take me a bit of time to translate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)

Boyo.
    This is truth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.