ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    being born
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Prevent that awkward emo/goth phase i went through....regrets...:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :dontknow: if events, some in my control and some not, hadn't happened, then I wouldn't be who I am today. Is that good or bad? :iiam: I guess we'll never know.

I would have loved to become a professional footballer. :daydreaming:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Was my original desire actually. I used to train about 8 hours a day, sometimes more. Was nicknamed Giggs in middle school and made most of my mates through my football skill even though I was otherwise quite socially awkward.

aw guys :grouphugs: at least we claim to be good at scrabble, right?

(trying to be positive )

ReputationRep:
    Doing A levels, picking the secondary school and sixth I went to, talking and meeting a few people, wasting time on unnecessary friendships, a few more I can't think of right now...

Getting married 3 times is a bit crazy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    being born
    Can't really choose that I'm afraid...

Blame your parents...

ReputationRep:
    i wish my TSR username was not my Bitcoin wallet password
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    aw guys :grouphugs: at least we claim to be good at scrabble, right?

(trying to be positive )
    Indeed (8). And maybe, from a really far distance, a good artist, possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do drugs.

Don't go after girls because you're gonna hit a certain age and be afraid you'll be a loser if you don't have a gf by that age.

Saved my virginity.

I wish I didn't do whatever people told me to do and did things my way.

Be more calm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    my dad just changed my plaster, it's still bleeding because the cut is quite deep ffs ._. i've applied pressure on it so hopefully it'll stop bleeding tomorrow.

back to OP thread: i would definitely do more exercise because im unhealthy AF now and only just realise because my health is deteriating slowly. but this does not mean i'll go back to PE lessons nuh-uh
    I would definitely sleep earlier because lack of sleep sure has wrecked my baby skin omfg it's like sand paper now
    I feel you! My health is also deteriorating, mostly with the lack of sleep. I plan to sort that out after exams though...

ReputationRep:
    Indeed (8). And maybe, from a really far distance, a good artist, possibly.
    No, you're a great artist!

Nothing.

My life is pure awesomeness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, there are SO many things that I wish were different in the way I've lived these past 18 years of my life, some of them in my control and others not. But I realise there is nothing that can be done about it, you can only change your future.

But does anyone understand that? what would you change or leave the same?

I ask because my classmates and I discussed our regrets (so far) after our teacher discussed how he regretted his 3 marriages, and wished he had done more with his life...

I suppose everyone has regrets, but gosh it's so sad when you think about them...
    That's a very good question. If I'm completely honest, I would change almost everything in my life. Almost everything because the only thing I would remain the same would be the support I get from my friends because of what I would like to change, if that makes sense.

I hate my life and I don't think my mind set will change. Like you said, some of them are in our control and some of them unfortunately are not and most of things I'd like to change are not in my control. That's what I hate the most, but there's nothing we can do about that, right? We just have to make use of the life that we have and continue with a smile on our face. We can't change what has happened in the past and we just have to make sure that the mistakes that we committed don't happen again in the future, and if its something we can't control, then we just have to find a way to overcome the pain it may be causing us.

Sorry for the rant hahahahaha.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I feel you! My health is also deteriorating, mostly with the lack of sleep. I plan to sort that out after exams though...
    samee, cant do anything i want during exams urgh but after exams i'll be on my feet catching up with the tv series and stuff --_--

ReputationRep:
    8 hours? Good commitment what do you do now? D'ya still play football?

I've had that :moon: 2-0 up, 87th minute goal then 90th equaliser. It's rubbish, I tell ya.
    I haven't played properly in a while (I do play with friends and family though sometimes), in high school I had a period of injury which kept me out a while, my friends were more rugby types so after I recovered (fully) I played a few other games. I'm not from a family with any contacts in football and I was too young and stupid to ensure those myself.

My academics were very poor until I was about 16. Believe it or not English used to my worst subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enthalpy change)
    That's a very good question. If I'm completely honest, I would change almost everything in my life. Almost everything because the only thing I would remain the same would be the support I get from my friends because of what I would like to change, if that makes sense.

I hate my life and I don't think my mind set will change. Like you said, some of them are in our control and some of them unfortunately are not and most of things I'd like to change are not in my control. That's what I hate the most, but there's nothing we can do about that, right? We just have to make use of the life that we have and continue with a smile on our face. We can't change what has happened in the past and we just have to make sure that the mistakes that we committed to happen again in the future, and if its something we can't control, then we just have to find a way to overcome the pain it may be causing us.

Sorry for the rant hahahahaha.
    Sometimes I feel like controlling everything that is in out control helps deal with the things that aren't, but then you end up becoming a control freak...and that doesn't help anything.

Just look up to the future I suppose

ReputationRep:
    samee, cant do anything i want during exams urgh but after exams i'll be on my feet catching up with the tv series and stuff --_--
    Tbh I might die of exhaustion before exams end...

ReputationRep:
    my dad just changed my plaster, it's still bleeding because the cut is quite deep ffs ._. i've applied pressure on it so hopefully it'll stop bleeding tomorrow.

back to OP thread: i would definitely do more exercise because im unhealthy AF now and only just realise because my health is deteriating slowly. but this does not mean i'll go back to PE lessons nuh-uh
    I would definitely sleep earlier because lack of sleep sure has wrecked my baby skin omfg it's like sand paper now
    So sorry to hear that. My health is also unfortunately deteriorating

ReputationRep:
    -worked more in school
    -looked after my skin earlier
    -didnt fall for traps
    -not been so shy

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel like controlling everything that is in out control helps deal with the things that aren't, but then you end up becoming a control freak...and that doesn't help anything.

Just look up to the future I suppose
    For me, its not that I may become a control freak, it's just that I can't no matter how much I want to.

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: if events, some in my control and some not, hadn't happened, then I wouldn't be who I am today. Is that good or bad? :iiam: I guess we'll never know.

I would have loved to become a professional footballer. :daydreaming:
    Same, I think most kids growing up playing wanted to be professional footballers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.