Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, what do you think of hairy legs? Watch

• View Poll Results: Preference of amount of leg hair?
    No hair at all
    56.67%
    I don't really mind/care
    28.33%
    Hairy legs is fine...to an extent
    15.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    But feminism brah.
    I'm a feminist who hates hairy legs. Come at me. It's not that I find it unfeminine and see that as an issue, I just think it's a thing of upkeep and looking after yourself. I also have a slightly irrational fear of body hair.

I love it when I've epilated and moiaturised my legs and they're so smoooooth. When you wear pyjama bottoms to bed and the feel of rhe duvet on ur legs tho :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I like going my leg hair really long and cutting it off to sell as weave.
    omg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Why is it a shame? Is it too much to expect a partner who grooms themselves?
    It's also pretty obvious by your poll most people don't care
    Dude shaving like every 2-3 days takes effort lol. Waxing is a pain. Men can walk around with hairy legs and I don't mind.

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    I'm a feminist who hates hairy legs. Come at me. It's not that I find it unfeminine and see that as an issue, I just think it's a thing of upkeep and looking after yourself.
    Fair enough.

I also have a slightly irrational fear of body hair.
    LOL. Then I'm your worst nightmare come true - I'm covered with fur. :toofunny:

I love it when I've epilated and moiaturised my legs and they're so smoooooth. When you wear pyjama bottoms to bed and the feel of rhe duvet on ur legs tho :coma:
    I should probably try it sometime. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/592x888/g_j/hairy1.jpg[img]http://api.ning.com/files/EDl0LaIHjmmtgq9T0I3f8XCGzbWWuFZw *wkCXzR39tE87ih6Pl5MOjR*xjRYg6JD LOQL9W0--dcVIg*vsFsnyWkMo6PQUAuE/moNiquelegs1.jpg[/img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...982dfe6db2.jpghttp://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...2_2975325c.jpg
    I actually think it's not even that bad.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care one way or another.

ReputationRep:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...4cbd163ad7.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...4cbd163ad7.jpg

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geniequeen48)
    Dude shaving like every 2-3 days takes effort lol. Waxing is a pain. Men can walk around with hairy legs and I don't mind.
    then don't do it, but you don't have any right to get butthurt at guys not finding it attractive
    i'd love to just never shave my beard, but i know i look like a scruffy ISIS member and i'm not naive or entitled enough to expect people to look past it

ReputationRep:
    It is important for a woman to maintain her appearance, so I do not want to see hair in certain areas.
    A clean shaven vagina is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    then don't do it, but you don't have any right to get butthurt at guys not finding it attractive
    i'd love to just never shave my beard, but i know i look like a scruffy ISIS member and i'm not naive or entitled enough to expect people to look past it
    Nah I'll continue doing it (shaving/waxing the legs) for my own good, cos it feels nice and looks nice to me, but for example in the winter I don't bother. But I'm just speaking for girls who are naturally really hairy who may find it difficult to cope. Jheeze man.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'll continue doing it (shaving/waxing the legs) for my own good, cos it feels nice and looks nice to me, but for example in the winter I don't bother. But I'm just speaking for girls who are naturally really hairy who may find it difficult to cope. Jheeze man.
    They don't have to do it either :dontknow:
    I just think it's incredibly unfair how men get demonised for having preferences or for finding things that require effort attractive

ReputationRep:
    They don't have to do it either :dontknow:
    I just think it's incredibly unfair how men get demonised for having preferences or for finding things that require effort attractive
    Well I'm sorry that my post did that as that wasn't my intention. I was just curious. I'm actually really surprise of how quite a few actually don't care!

ReputationRep:
    It depends how hairy.

ReputationRep:
    No no no no no no no... no, a million times no.... no.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a feminist who hates hairy legs. Come at me. It's not that I find it unfeminine and see that as an issue, I just think it's a thing of upkeep and looking after yourself. I also have a slightly irrational fear of body hair.

Stroking silky smooth legs is just :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Stroking silky smooth legs is just :coma:
    Tbh I sneakily stroke my legs all the time :hide:

My friends and I stroke each other's legs too :moon:

Love a smooth leg.

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I stroke each other's legs too
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care, but I don't like underarm hair on women and men.
    I'm fair, so even if I don't shave for a bit, it's not noticeable.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of leg hair are we talking about?

X I actually think it's not even that bad.
    F*ck! those legs are as hairy as mine.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/e...oke-hair77.jpg < This is the extent to which hair on legs doesn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a feminist who hates hairy legs. Come at me. It's not that I find it unfeminine and see that as an issue, I just think it's a thing of upkeep and looking after yourself. I also have a slightly irrational fear of body hair.I love it when I've epilated and moiaturised my legs and they're so smoooooth. When you wear pyjama bottoms to bed and the feel of rhe duvet on ur legs tho
    Where do you think your 'irrational fear' comes from though?...and your view that hairlessness is such a crucial part of 'upkeep and looking after yourself'? If you think your aversion to body hair is founded entirely individually, I don't think you're right...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.