Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite Actor/Actress? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dicaprisun

ReputationRep:
    This changes pretty much every month,
    but atm it's definitely Ji sung. This is because of KMHM- he manages to play a man with 7 distinct personalities, (including Yo Na, the smart and bloody hilarious teenage fangirl below) and trust me, I've never seen an actor play so many characters so well, so many people were saying he deserves a multitude of awards for his performance. For example, two of the personalities were 'conversing' and it really seemed like two very different people -that scene had so much symbolism that I still can't get over.

~I'll stop rambling now, haha, sorry tsr

ReputationRep:
    Male: Benedict Cumberbatch, Leonardo Dicaprio, Russell Crowe, Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson, Jeff Bridges.

Female: Julianne Moore, Gillian Anderson.. I'll add more when I think of more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    This changes pretty much every month,
    but atm it's definitely Ji sung. This is because of KMHM- he manages to play a man with 7 distinct personalities, (including Yo Na, the smart and bloody hilarious teenage fangirl below) and trust me, I've never seen an actor play so many characters so well, so many people were saying he deserves a multitude of awards for his performance. For example, two of the personalities were 'conversing' and it really seemed like two very different people -that scene had so much symbolism that I still can't get over.

~I'll stop rambling now, haha, sorry tsr

IKR AND NOTORIOUS BAD BOY SHIN SE GI

AND 7 YEAR OLD NANA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bangtan)
    IKR AND NOTORIOUS BAD BOY SHIN SE GI

AND 7 YEAR OLD NANA

^favourite yo na scene, haha

ayyy, se gi!
    That guy had me confused most eps I swear. (i still haven't finished this drama though, have a few episodes left) Like is he the original man, or is he just another personality, idek.
    But those gifs gave me a heart attack, especially the former, *fans self rapidly*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.